Does your baby sweat a lot?

Hi

Just want to seek the advice of mummies out there. Does your little darling sweat a lot?

My gal sweat a lot whenever she sleeps, may it be in morning, afternoon or at night. Does anyone know what the cause of it?

Domique

Mine too. even with fan blowing direct at him - on bed or cot. But not when he sleep yao lan. maybe becoz his airy due to the hole hole sarong.

Hi

Just want to seek the advice of mummies out there. Does your little darling sweat a lot?

My gal sweat a lot whenever she sleeps, may it be in morning, afternoon or at night. Does anyone know what the cause of it?

BbpHir3

my gal can sweat in aircon room with fan blowing directly at her... her hands n feet cold cold, but head sweating...... -_-'"
so i think not a prob bax.. + the weather nowadays so crazy... we alr BTH.. i'm sure the lil ones oso cannot take it...

apollo

i dunno if my ds is sweating alot anot but whenever i carry him up, will feel his body very very warm and the hair abit wet.. haha...

rachel.ang

Sometime when my hubby carries my baby, my baby is wet afterthat too. Actually is the heat of the adult passing through to them too.... but i guess that cannot be helped since he needs to be carry definitely...

LoVeS

1stly the weather is very hot n i tink it normal for sum bb to sweat alot as sum kids r juz born more scare of hot like both of my kids~

fazlin7

My babay sweat too. With air con on in the night he still sweat in the head. Already bought and change his head pillow still sweat and leave world map.
Hehehehehe. So masam.....

:wong19:

annie

mine too.. only head.. unless i switch on air con.. will this sweating disturb their sleep since their mattress wet??

jellybnzw

My bb gal too...without a fan blowing on her she will perspire and her back will be wet...even in the sarong with the holes...aiyaz

Ting

pin used to perspire alot too when she was young, even til now!
the weather is so warm lately, bound to.
bathe n wipe baby more often lo.
n powder the areas which they tend to perspire so wont be too sticky n uncomfy for them.
let them wear thinner material clothes too.
open windows in the house to allow better ventilation. :)
n drink more water to cool down!

Oppsgal

pin used to perspire alot too when she was young, even til now!
the weather is so warm lately, bound to.
bathe and wipe baby more often .
and powder the areas which they tend to perspire so wont be too sticky and uncomfy for them.
let them wear thinner material clothes too.
open windows in the house to allow better ventilation. :)
and drink more water to cool down!
Heard powder can cause cancer due to talc.:elvis: