does your partner ogle at the opp. sex?

pink_daisy

hi all,

does your hubby/ bf ogle at gals whenever they r out with u (or mayb doesnt even need to be out with u)? does it bother u n do u confront your hubby/ bf?

Ting

hmmm, no he doesnt. haha, im the one oggling at the girls then i will peek peek at him see he got glance anot.. they are all macham invisible to him. :D
mostly i notice is girls oogling at him... sometimes even gays..... LOL!:tlaugh:

but i think its normal to look at the opp sex, esp if they r good looking/hot. i do look at cute/handsome guys. but not to the extent of oggling...
i find tt rude too!
but when u go gaigai, i think u cant help but look at other ppl lahs...

lis

so far i dun c my hb ogling at other party.. coz we seldom go to crowded places.. =)

TANZHENZHI

haha i think most of the time is ppl ogling at us.. Cause both of us very tall then ppl can't help looking at us.. But i think it's ok even he look at others pretty girls, he'll discuss with me saying look at her so pretty, i won't get jealous la as i will also look at handsome guys ;) Ya like what Ting says, when you walking you can't help looking at ppl right? If not knock onto them while walking.. hahaha..

pink_daisy

yes mayb on the streets, we will look look see see..but wat abt at the beach or swimming pools? esp, got so many bikini gals...

masayuki

o_O I normally look around when I'm outside, can't help it.... haha....

Esp when I see guys touch here, touch there with their girlfriends, I will look at him straight in the eye....

I can tear down someone's self confidence and ego with just a good look.... bwahahahahaha!!!

Renzie

He doesn't look, I look like most mummies here! haha.
If hubby notices, it's usually something that attracts his attention, not in a positive sense. Then he'll usually nudge me to take a look. Most of the time i'm the one who ask him to look. And if he does look at someone attractive, he'll also ask me to look.

diymummy

No. My hubby and I don't. Usually even if he saw someone pretty or I see someone handsome, we'd join one another at looking. Haha.

I think saying someone is pretty or handsome or hot is a good thing. As long as we know that in our hearts we're not thinking of anything lustful, if that's what you're concerned about ogling. I wouldn't mind someone looking at me if they think I'm pretty but I would feel offended if that person was ogling.

earlene29

My hub likes to see young pleasant + slightly matured looking ladies, especiali those that are slim-slim in their office wear... walau eh! u can see his expression.. drooling away... :20:

meiteoh

Urm, *I* am the one who oogles at the girls then tells him about it. He used to when we were dating and there was one incident that was hilarious!

We were travelling to Krabi with a friend of his and the two of them were really obvious in oogling the Air Asia flight attendant. Now, I wasn't annoyed at them oogling, just at the fact that they were very obvious. To me, there is nothing wrong with glancing at people appreciatively but if you're obvious, it ceases to be appreciative! So I just followed their gaze and went "Hm, she doesn't have a nice butt", looked at them and smiled. His friend burst out laughing while my hubby went a shade of red and the both of them tried to deny that they were staring at her - in fact, they were "tracking" her!!!! Gah.

Everyone says my hubby is the 'guai' type. Well, my in-laws were very strict with their kids and my hubby does have the 'good guy' look.

HOWEVER (you must have guessed) :elvis:, men being men, are often led by their senses...I caught him giving 'longer' (one second perhaps) than usual glances at some passers-by women who came into our path while shopping or while outside. Not common for my hubby I have to say.

I was wondering to myself is it because he is so 'pent-up'?? As we stopped being intimate ever since I got preggy due to bad MS and alot of bodily discomfort for me...

Anyway, I tried to 'get back' at him by passing casual compliments about other men on TV and etc..He was not happy naturally :p EVIL......:001_302:

chelle

I am ok with it, sometime when i see pretty girls, i will still ask my hubby to see.
I used to joke with my hubby say "u see other girls then u will know where is your wife standard"...Keke, he will always roll his eyeball!

wenz

My hubby does look at gers... and i find it ok...
its natural for ppl to want to look at nice or pretty things/people i think..
sometimes if i see some babes/hunks i will also look at them...
so i dun find anything wrong for him to look at them...
i dun even confront or ask him unless i'm bore or tat lady super pretty then i will join in and see...
hehe