Dog in air-conditioned O&G/Family Clinic!!

Jo'an

Hi all,

jus like to share my experience with John T L Lim Clinic & Surgery at Blk 492 Jurong West.

I brought my 7weeks old daughter to this particular clinic near my house because i suspected that she was having diarrhea. While I was waiting for my turn, a lady and a little girl came into the clinic with a dog. After they entered the clinic, the clinic assistant actually told them pets are not allowed into clinic and the lady replied, saying (with a very arrogant tone) the doc allowed their dog in for a few times before!! The clinic assistant did nothing after hearing that and allow the dog to stay in the clinic and the dog owner felt so proud of it and she actually let the dog sit and walk around on the seats for paitents!

And when it's my turn, the doc (John Lim) turned me away and ask me to go to polyclinic just because my baby wasn't deliver by him! WTH!!

jasobias

Hi all,

just like to share my experience with John T L Lim Clinic & Surgery at Blk 492 Jurong West.

I brought my 7weeks old daughter to this particular clinic near my house because i suspected that she was having diarrhea. While I was waiting for my turn, a lady and a little girl came into the clinic with a dog. After they entered the clinic, the clinic assistant actually told them pets are not allowed into clinic and the lady replied, saying (with a very arrogant tone) the doc allowed their dog in for a few times before!! The clinic assistant did nothing after hearing that and allow the dog to stay in the clinic and the dog owner felt so proud of it and she actually let the dog sit and walk around on the seats for paitents!

And when it's my turn, the doc (John Lim) turned me away and ask me to go to polyclinic just because my baby wasn't deliver by him! WTH!!
Oh my God wht an ass of a dr!!Drs like this shld be blacklisted.As for the lady with the dog ..nothing much u can do for such ignorant idiots.hmmm..but i wonder if u cld complain agst the dr or clinic for allowing a dog in it.N i think no dr is allowed to turn down patients like tht esp with tht kind of lousy excuse.Do report this matter!