Doggies Club - How you let you bb mingle with your doggies!

uddermummy

yea.. good..
some doc /magazine said having dogs with kids boosts their immune.
some ppl comment that having dogs will cause sickness to child.

I have a friend who keep urges me to give up dog cus of baby.
NO WAY. i can't help but think that she is so selfish and irresponsible.
my own mum tells me to give up the dog cos of the fur and the stress of looking after the dog. :(

but i keep telling her that it's good for the bb's immune system, and I can't be so irreponsible! Will kenna bad karma!

poor doggy doesn't know any better, and it's not her fault that I got pregnant!

i would love to go to bishan dog run but have to train my big, excitable dog first! Everytime we take her out in the car, i have to wrestle with her and even then, i seldom win. :p

Domique

This was his latest pic this year jan. After Alaric born we also never take pic for him. Poor Porky. Neglected by us, now oni takes photos for Alaric.

He playing fetch with us. He fetches almost anything. (that is ann mum milk sample)

Now cannot play too much due to his leg arthritis.

Above is one of daddy's proud photo.
Long time poor dog never go beach. Very tough to go as he grow bigger. Not much taxi wanna fetch him, esp after he swims in sea.

Your dog sounds lovely!! Pity i did not get to see him that day...

uddermummy

This was his latest pic this year jan. After Alaric born we also never take pic for him. Poor Porky. Neglected by us, now oni takes photos for Alaric.

He playing fetch with us. He fetches almost anything. (that is ann mum milk sample)

Now cannot play too much due to his leg arthritis.

Above is one of daddy's proud photo.
Long time poor dog never go beach. Very tough to go as he grow bigger. Not much taxi wanna fetch him, esp after he swims in sea.

your dog is cute!

pchia

yay happy to see moms with dogs here.

my shih tzu sleeps in the same room as my baby, i keep a dog bed in every room in my place so where the baby goes, doggy follows & lies down in her own dog bed.

only thing is bringing dog and baby for walkies a challenge since I do it alone, sometimes other dogs around my area are not leashed and husb worried I cannot carry my dog and protect her with my baby in the stroller...

my dog has not gone for her outings since baby was born 3 months back, I just made it up to her by celebrating her b'day with cake...

YuFFie

It's really heartwarming to see such posts of your beloved dog and children. I have a miniature schnauzer too. She is a barkish dog who hates strangers in the house. I am doing my confinement at my mum's place which means one month of not seeing her or letting her interact with my baby. However, i intend to go back MIL's house first right after discharging fr hospital since she's housed there for now. I am reading up just to make sure that she wun be neglected after the baby is born.

Like one of you said, it's not even her fault that i'm pregnant! :tlaugh:

BbpHir3

my MIL sae i neglecting DD instead~~~

juz came back from a successful walk with DD n 2 crazy dogs~~~
so happy!!!!!!

uddermummy

my mother in law sae i neglecting dear daughter instead~~~

just came back from a successful walk with dear daughter and 2 crazy dogs~~~
so happy!!!!!!
wah, how you do it? i don't even dare to think about taking my gong gong gal with dd for a walk at the same time!

BbpHir3

i put DD in her pram.. den the 2 boys on short leash.. cuz Cookie almost kena hit by the pram b4 (all thanks to SIL), he's afraid of the pram.. so as long as the pram behind him, he'll walk... kekeke... but he everytime forgot the pram is behind.. den walk lyk his father's own road.. hahahaha...
Rocky will heel, unless he c another dog/cat/ "creatures".. heng the doggy tat we saw ytd was a friend of his, else i'll get a very unhappy n barking-lyk-crazy dog.. that will lead to another barking dog n most prob a crying baby~~~
so ytd was a success, cuz all guai guai~~~ hehehehehe....

Domique

way to go!
Good pups!

i put dear daughter in her pram.. then the 2 boys on short leash.. cuz Cookie almost kena hit by the pram before (all thanks to sister In law), he's afraid of the pram.. so as long as the pram behind him, he'll walk... kekeke... but he everytime forgot the pram is behind.. then walk lyk his father's own road.. hahahaha...
Rocky will heel, unless he c another dog/cat/ "creatures".. lucky the doggy that we saw ytd was a friend of his, else i'll get a very unhappy and barking-lyk-crazy dog.. that will lead to another barking dog and most prob a crying baby~~~

Domique

why we buy porky n not others?
let the pic explain.. see his pathetic eyes!! buy me buy me or i will be very sad!

when he is home.....
he is happy...

zzzzzz

It's really heartwarming to see such posts of your beloved dog and children. I have a miniature schnauzer too. She is a barkish dog who hates strangers in the house. I am doing my confinement at my mum's place which means one month of not seeing her or letting her interact with my baby. However, i intend to go back mother in law's house first right after discharging fr hospital since she's housed there for now. I am reading up just to make sure that she wun be neglected after the baby is born.

Like one of you said, it's not even her fault that i'm pregnant! :tlaugh:
Mine also a barkish dog lor.. everytime got people walk past, bark like mad.. bark and jump like going make the person die..
but also timid, let her go downstairs, she shiver..

Domique

not yet ley. becoz porky much bigger size than Alaric. Worry POrky too happy to frap - run here and there then hurt Alaric.

Recently Porky also diagnose with arthritis so had him resting in the kitchen to limit his movement.

Porky also bark very lousy when stranger walk pass our house.
Corgi bark are very loud! faintz..

10 year old. very old liao ley...

dom.. my friend got corgi also..
damn big sia.. tink around 10 yrs old..

got let porky play with alaric??

BbpHir3

Mine also a barkish dog .. everytime got people walk past, bark like mad.. bark and jump like going make the person die..
but also timid, let her go downstairs, she shiver..
both my boys oso bark lyk mad...
they bark at whoever tat walks pass our hse.. even if they dun c them..
Rocky's worse though.. when he sees another "creature", he'll bark at it lyk a mad dog.. alot of doggy owners dun lyk him~~ lol... but no choice oso.. can train him to not bark... tried all diff kinds of ways liaoz.. but still no hope.. :nah::nah:

pigletif

here's my puggies ...
hope hubby will allow baby to get near them although they drop fur..
1 of them was in singapore idol commerical ...

Attachments

uddermummy

i put dear daughter in her pram.. then the 2 boys on short leash.. cuz Cookie almost kena hit by the pram before (all thanks to sister In law), he's afraid of the pram.. so as long as the pram behind him, he'll walk... kekeke... but he everytime forgot the pram is behind.. then walk lyk his father's own road.. hahahaha...
Rocky will heel, unless he c another dog/cat/ "creatures".. lucky the doggy that we saw ytd was a friend of his, else i'll get a very unhappy and barking-lyk-crazy dog.. that will lead to another barking dog and most prob a crying baby~~~
wah, you v good at logistics!