Down with Flu....scared pass it to pregnant wife..

pocus2000

Hi folks,

Currently down with block nose and sore throat...feeling feverish too. But that's the least of my worries as I'm more worry I'll pass it to my wife.

Have been attending to her needs for weeks but now I dont't even dare to go near her fearing transmission...and she's the clingy type...

How ? Any stuff I can make her eat to boost she immunity?

If your wife immune system is good, I doubt an adult will easily get sick just because someone is sick. Trying wearing a mask.

both of you should boost up immunity, it best for both of you. You can take Vit C, cos Vit C improve immune system and speed up healing effect.
you may consider to invest in an air filter, it will filter the germs n bacteria in the room so that you need not worry about passing the germs n bacteria to your wife in the same room.

lyra

Take vit C and eat healthily. A preg woman's immunity is lower so is more likely to get sick. But it's not much use avoiding her since flu virus is airborne n simply being in the same room can allow infection. All the best!

elohz

Just make sure that your pregnant wife takes her vitamins everyday. And tell her to drink plenty of lemon juice, for protection too.
Just don't make yourself sick for a long time, better consult a doctor.