Dr Ann Tan Sian Ann or Dr Kek Lee Phin???

alienf5396

Alpha Male
Hi all,

My wife and i are expecting our 1st BB.. We have did some home-work and have decided that we want to have our BB delivered at Mount E which is the nearest to my place..

We have not decided on a gynae but we have these 2 lady gynae, as mentioned in the title, in mind.. Can some1 enlighten us and give us some information about both of them?? Their charges?? and which 1 is better??

Maybe can also share with us the pros and cons of having the BB delievered in Mount E..

All your help are appreciated.. Thanks alot..

shespice

Hi, Congrats to both of you :).
I have come across Dr Ann Tan on the net but do not know about her or Dr Kek in respect to their services. As for hospital charges, I think you could get a comparision of the charges on the net as well or just call up the hospital to send you their list. The charges for gynae will be a separate one though.
If you still like to try a female gynae who operates her own clinic in Bt Timah area, I would recommend Dr Chua Yang. However she delivers in either Mt. Alvernia or Thomson Medical. Not sure if she goes to Mt E for delivery though. Unlike the other gynae clinics which I have visited which is so crowded and noisy, this clinic makes you feel more relaxed :). Dr Chua Yang is also very informative. You can call up to check and try her out if you like :-

A Clinic for Women
2A Chun Tin Road
Singapore 599589
Tel 6463 3366