dr benjamin tham wai lum

lynntoh

Viewing: not sure about 4D coz i did not opt for that. but he should be able to do it :)
i am also seeing Dr Tham next friday! really happy to see all good reviews of him =)

hopefully the bill at tmc wunt cost me a bomb =(

anyone knows how much is the OSCAR test and the rough cost of each visit for medications etc?

Asphere

oscar scan inclusive of blood test i think 300+or 400+ cant rem but if have the fbi or sbi card will be abit cheaper.
u should have sign the package then visit no need pay only pay for med if you take.

lynntoh

oscar scan inclusive of blood test i think 300+or 400+ cant rem but if have the fbi or sbi card will be abit cheaper.
u should have sign the package then visit no need pay only pay for med if you take.
i see i see... I dont know if i want to sign up for the SBI card or not, not too sure if it will be relevant for me... any mummies care to do a review on the card?

Asphere

the guys feel waste of money haha. and i think we signing the card meaning hoping for more kids and i guess freak the guys out :D

huiqin83

Hi all MTB, Im new here.

I just booked appt with Dr Ben after reading the good reviews in mid Feb but just to check with you all.
Does anyone experience cramp feeling during early pregnancy? Im having constipation and another dr says can hear alot noises in my stomach. I cant tell the pain comes from stomach or womb area.

Alisa

hi mummies, do u call the line to book appointment or SMS? i tried calling the line but nobody pick up...

fuyumi

Hi ladies,

I can never seem to get someone to answer my calls. Is there a certain time or way to get hold of them? I been calling the whole morning only to be asked to hold repeatedly by the machine.. I did the sms appointment line but there was also no response.

Asphere

fuyumi, the clinic number is hotline. so must keep calling. as the clinic has many gynae.. try calling at 830 - 9am.. dun try 1230 - 2 coz lunch time.

fuyumi

Asphere,

Thanks! I managed to get through the line after holding for quite a while after a couple of phone calls. :) I think I called from 9 all the way till 12..

Asphere

fuyumi: no prob..i always hated to call too haha.. always wait v long for the nurse to pick up. :D then tok to them less than 5min. sigh~ but dr ben really good gynae my 2 boys he delivered de. :D
hope i get to see him next year if god giving me 1 more kid :D