dr benjamin tham wai lum

huiqin83

Hi, i oso encounter same problem getting through the line. Some of them not very patient in answering phone oso. But once u go for first appt, the next one is book on spot. so become easier..

Asphere, did u choose tmc or Mt A when he delivered ur 2 boys? he doesnt seem to like Mt A.. he wan us take tmc

littlej

Hi - help please. Do you know if Dr Benjamin Tham accepts patients in 3rd trime (week 32)?

I'm thinking of changing doc as I just found out my gynae is on vacation during weeks 37 - 39 =(

ladymel

You can try calling the clinic to ask. FYI I was under Dr Tham and he was excellent! Will get him when I conceive again.

crabby

Hi all, I'm with Dr Tham but heard that TMC nurses not that good. Now I'm kinda worried and wonder if should deliver at TMC or not. Any feedback regarding delivering there?
Did you gers get his package? Is it worth getting?
What about the FBI card? For OSCAR only 5% lor.. Duno worth getting or not..

Asphere

Hihi personally I feel the nurses are great.. but I think heng suay lah.. u can opt yo deliver at other hospital but must pay higher charge lor.. I suggest u stick to tmc. Get 1 bedder keke.. dr ben package is reasonable la.. not to worry..hope u enjoy ur visit keke..

crabby

Thanks Asphere! Shall keep my fingers crossed for good nurses then =)
You had 1 bedder? How is the experience as compared 2 and above?

Asphere

My is 1 bedder n my nurses gd.. 2 bedder I nt sure but I dun like 2 bedder coz room v small n u will need lots of rest so 1 bedder better keke n baby can b w u longer

Cosha

I delivered in tmc also in june. I personally think the nurses are great and I love the food. I took 1 bedder. Dr ben tham is really a very good doctor and my stitches healed very nicely. He is very skilled when he helped me deliver. Very fast! If I conceive again I will definitely go to him again.

ladymel

I delivered in June as well and dr Tham was perfect in stitching. I opted for 4 bedded but was given 2 bedded. Service was good from nurses and they were so prompt when I pressed the bell for assistance. When I needed help for breastfeeding, they got me the midwife to assist promptly. Good variety of food and of course their speciality was the papaya fish soup which was yummy!!

crabby

Thanks mummies!! You all make me feel at ease with my choice. =D
Did anyone of you applied for the TMC FBI card? Useful?

Cosha

The FBI card is quite useful as we had more vouchers/discounts when we signed for prenatal courses and cordlife. TMC will also have sale every now and then for members. Though I didnt go but I saw that the deals can be quite good. I forgot for which scan the FBI card gives u discount too. Personally I feel it is worth it.

ladymel

For me, the FBI card not useful despite the list of privileges offered. Mine used mostly for paediatrician visits at TMC. Other than that, when I wanted to buy stuff from the TMC pharmacy, I was informed that not all items have discounts even with the card.

crabby

Haha.. mixed reviews.. Btw, how do u girls contact Dr Tham if wana ask him things? The iron supplement he gave me make me feel super sick in the stomach. Emailed him but no response. So I just skipped it totally. Waste monies =/

littlej

You mean he's contactable by email? I usually contact via the phone - most frustrating so I give up sometimes!

crabby

I thot I saw some ppl saying they emailed him. That time I request for cert of preg through his website, then he reply me via email, so I thot I can get him through the same email, but apparently no reply from him... =/

U mean call the clinic number, they will get him on the line? Or they just pass message?