Dr Brown Milk Bottle

joanneang

any mummies use dr brown milk bottle before?? wad brand of sterilizer can use for dr brown bottles? understand that dr brown bottle is much difficult to wash than other brand of milk bottle.. where can i get dr brown bottle?

pls advice,tks...

jas2909

Bought 1 from mums and babe during their warehouse sales as water bottle for my little sis.. but the teats dun seems to fit the bottle? water keep leaking out from when drinking..

newmum80

Bought 1 from mums and babe during their warehouse sales as water bottle for my little sis.. but the teats dont seems to fit the bottle? water keep leaking out from when drinking..
the reason why it keep leaking might be 1) u filled the water above the required mark 2) u closed it too tight, the trick abt using Dr brown or Avent milk bottle is that you cannot try to close it too tight.

Dr brown is a good brand esp it come with anti-colic value, good for newborn stage.

You can jus use a bottle brush to clean the milk bottle, value and teat before putting into "ANY" steriliser. It will fit any steriliser.

jas2909

the reason why it keep leaking might be 1) you filled the water above the required mark 2) you closed it too tight, the trick about using Dr brown or Avent milk bottle is that you cannot try to close it too tight.

Dr brown is a good brand esp it come with anti-colic value, good for newborn stage.

You can just use a bottle brush to clean the milk bottle, value and teat before putting into "ANY" steriliser. It will fit any steriliser.

The bottle is only half filled with water.. tried by 3 different people to fix the leaking all failed.. :err: The teats will come out of the cap when drinking.. maybe the sucking force is too strong.. haha!

newmum80

The bottle is only half filled with water.. tried by 3 different people to fix the leaking all failed.. :err: The teats will come out of the cap when drinking.. maybe the sucking force is too strong.. haha!
well, i'm not sure about yours but mine works like a gem.

Zorrogal

Hi Mummies,
For pre-order ,
Dr Brown Natural Flow 240ml/8oz baby bottles + Level 2 + Level 3 teats @$45 (postage inclusive)
3 standard baby bottles
3 level one silicon nipples
2 piece patented internal vents
1 cleaning brush
Level 2 teats
Level 3 teats
(ETA end June 2013)(1 reserved , 9 remaining)
If interested, pls text or call me at 91865221 Ade

Dr brown's package for SMH.jpg

I bought Dr Brown for my BB who is due in Oct. I did some research and there are standard and wide necks one.. maybe you mixed them up? I also have a Dr. Brown steriliser (microwave) and I intend to sell it as I'm gonna order the steam steriliser from Amazon.. Let me know if you want to buy over. Brand new..