Dr chua yang?

SleepyJu

Hi,

Anybody engage n seeing doc chua yang at chun tin rd recently or before?

Care to give some advise?

Thanks!

SleepyJu

I have seen her before. What would you like to know?
Hi veronica,

Just wan to know how is she like? Will she have attitude? Does she answer questions patiently and also advise what we Duno?

And also wan a koe her clinic waiting time...

I am searching for gynae with package and also hope to find 1 who does good stitching..

Seen a few stories here about not being stitched properly and I am worried too..

Sorry for so much qns...

veronica

Dr Chua is very patient and will answer your questions one by one. She is not like those popular ones that are pressed for time. At least it didnt show on her face that she wants you to leave early. So yes even if you have 20 questions, she will answer.

Generally i see that she takes abt 10-15mins each time. Waitng time is long because she makes an effort to answer queries from patient.

Good luck..

kathtan

She was my gynae for my twins for the 1st 6mths. (I have 2 other gynaes before but switched to her for my twin pregnancy). She is very friendly and professional. She told me about the possible scenarios with high risk preg(i was late 30s, had 2 etopic preg before and prev c-section and now- twins!) Sh even advised me to go KKH instead of her as she was more concerned abt the costs involved. But i decided to stick with her (to Mt Alvernia) as I am very comfortable with her, her assistants etc. When my water bag burst at 30 weeks, I called her in the middle of the night and she strongly advised me to admit to KK immediately, ie she can't be my gynae. She was more concerned for the twins situation as she said KK has the best facility for NICU in Singapore. I was disappointed that she won't b there but then i understood her concerns. She called my hubby to check on me even after i admiited to KK. When I delivered that night, she came over to see as a friend, not a doctor to check on my wounds(secretly). Subsequently after discharge from KK, I went back to her for my routine check ( i delivered naturally so there was not much to check at KK). My twins are now20mths, I still go back to her for my Pap smear. In the end, it is really your own gut feel abt the gynae, you have to be at ease with her/him.

veronica

Wow i never know she is such a compassionate gynae to go the extra miles...I believe not many gynaes will do that too..

hitsuji123

Alpha Male
My wife is wif Dr Chua currently.. I've accompany her to e'vy of her appointment.. so far.. we find her patient and professional.. We believe in treating people nice.. Others will treat u nice too... Dun be a nasty or rude customer.. tat will sure puts any doctor off..! she's patient and caring. We like her as our gynae for our 1st baby...

SleepyJu

My wife is with Dr Chua currently.. I've accompany her to e'vy of her appointment.. so far.. we find her patient and professional.. We believe in treating people nice.. Others will treat you nice too... dont be a nasty or rude customer.. that will sure puts any doctor off..! she's patient and caring. We like her as our gynae for our 1st baby...
Hi Hitsuji,

Can you share how much is her packages? Like per appt, consultations n scans...
And also Her delivery charges, for normal delivery etc?

Thanks!

mumtobe123

anyone can pm me Dr chua yang charges as well?
i read somewhere in other forums that she is 'super expensive'??
btw,will she be doing the delivery personally as well, and at which hospital?
thanks alot.

shelle

anyone can pm me Dr chua yang charges as well?
i read somewhere in other forums that she is 'super expensive'??
btw,will she be doing the delivery personally as well, and at which hospital?
thanks alot.
Hi mumtobe, have u started seeing any gynae yet? I've just switched to Dr chua Yang recently. Previously, my gynae was from mt e. Her charges start from 16 week at $1200 including consultation, scans, vitamins as well as detailed scan up to delivery. I will be delivering at gleneagles hospital. Not sure which other hospitals she deliver at. How many weeks are u at now?

pmcheng

I just delivered my son in Jan at MAH n we were under Dr Chua. Highly recommend her as she is very patient in answering your queries (which might explain the long waiting time) n giving very objective advice. Eg she advised me to induce my baby once hit 36wks cos baby is big compared to my size. We thot hard abt it n decided not to induce n baby came out full term n I had more tear cos baby is big for me. So she is very accurate. She's got many years of experience too. My son's Chinese name also chosen by her - interestingly she chose this while stitching me up. She was talking to me while stitching to make me feel at ease. Would go back to her when my second kid comes :)

silsangria

Dear forummers,

I saw Dr Chua for my pregnancy (gave birth in Jan this year) and she was a good, experienced doctor especially when it came to the delivery. Usually calm, patient and professional. Can be a bit stern..she gave my DH a good scolding for being a smoker.

My SIL just went to see her, and her consultation package has now increased to $1600.

Feel free to pm me if you have any other queries.

Faith_Lim

Does anyone know whether Dr Chua Yang can do the delivery of baby at Gleneagles? I heard previously she only does it at Alvernia?