Dr Fong Yang of The Centre for Woman & Fertility Pte Ltd

mum321

Hi, anyone here has used Dr Fong Yang of The Center for Woman & Fertility Pte Ltd at The Paragon. He also has a branch called "Fong's Clinic for Women & Fertility" at Jalan Membina beside Tiong Bahru MRT stn.

I understand he is associated with Mount Alvernia Hospital for delivery. Any experience or comments from fellow forumers to share ??

Happydays-shop

i haven't seen him yet.
but i got recommendation by another ttc mummy also to his clinic.
his charges are quite expensive and they mention that he's professional enough to answer all questions.

jasbaby

hihi

am a patient of dr fong for both my no. 1 and now with my no. 2 too.
for me i find that he is someone who allows you to make informed choices and does not force his opinion on you so there is no worries of not doing what you feel is best for the baby. :)

hehe i also delivered my no. 1 at mt a and found the nurses there a great help to me in the first few days post delivery. :) totally i would say that i had a very happy experience with the delivery of my no. 1. :)

yungkimmy

Hi Jasbaby,

can i know how much Dr Fong consultation fee and maternity package???
is the package included everything ( normal delivery ) ???

thanks

Ning

hi, I just delivered 4 mths ago, by Dr Fong.
Consultation fee each visit is around $50-80, depending on the length of visit, ie you ask many questions or not..
maternity package, i think from week 20+ onwards (5mth) it's $700+, with GST comes up to about $800+.
nope, that is just Pre-natal care, Normal Delivery is additional $1500 charges exclude hospital bill, Dr Fong's charges only.
I delivered at Mount Alveria. i like the hospital, very good service and caring nurses.

Hi Jasbaby,

can i know how much Dr Fong consultation fee and maternity package???
is the package included everything ( normal delivery ) ???

thanks[/QUOTE]

Shiawase

Hi... anyone can share the cost of Dr Fong for maternity package and delivery? i am actually now seeing him for first trimester... but i feel that his charges are not that cheap... would like to find out more abt the costs...

Hi... anyone can share the cost of Dr Fong for maternity package and delivery? i am actually now seeing him for first trimester... but i feel that his charges are not that cheap... would like to find out more abt the costs...
$700+ from week 20. Delivery is from $1000 if i remember correctly. He just delivered my baby, very nice doctor.

othello

Dr Fong delivered my baby boy last month. Throughout my wife's pregnancy, he has been very assuring (Wun make you worry type) And he doesn't recommend any unnecessary tests/supplements. His assistants are nice too !