Dr Goh Shen Li - KKH

catherlyn

hi, im new in here and a first time mum. I had just chosen Dr Goh as my gynae. so far only 1 check up with her but i do feel comfortable with her (hubby wan a female doc >.<). She is no longer a A.C but a consultant already.

newbie2009

hi, im new in here and a first time mum. I had just chosen Dr Goh as my gynae. so far only 1 check up with her but i do feel comfortable with her (hubby wan a female doc >.<). She is no longer a A.C but a consultant already.
Hi did u go to see Dr Goh as your gynae? how is she?

Can any other mums here comment about this Dr Goh?

Harmy

I changed to Dr Goh Shen Li...having my 1st appoint with her on Wed, so will see how she is.

Harmy

I changed as my 1st gynae was going off to France for 6 months, although he has told me he may be back in time for my delivery, he did arrange for another male gynae but i decided i wanted a female and chose Dr Goh.

I'll let you know how she is 2moro after my apoint :D

newbie2009

I changed as my 1st gynae was going off to France for 6 months, although he has told me he may be back in time for my delivery, he did arrange for another male gynae but i decided i wanted a female and chose Dr Goh.

I'll let you know how she is 2moro after my apoint :D
Thanx babe. Hope to get some feedback from you. Because i might need to get her to be my gynae.

Harmy

I went for my appoint yday, was good i like her, found her really nice and sweet :)

Def sticking to her, she was helpful answered all my questions even told me what else to expect over the next month or so.

newbie2009

I went for my appoint yday, was good i like her, found her really nice and sweet :)

Def sticking to her, she was helpful answered all my questions even told me what else to expect over the next month or so.
oh. then maybe can consider her. I am currently under Dr Irene, however she will not b available 1 month b4 my delivery. Hence she was recommending afew gynae for me to go to in her absence.

shahlin

oh. then maybe can consider her. I am currently under Dr Irene, however she will not b available 1 month b4 my delivery. Hence she was recommending afew gynae for me to go to in her absence.
Hi everyone, I'm also one of Dr Irene's patient. Been with her for my first delivery. Now expecting my second child. Dr Irene may not be able to deliver me as I'm due in Aug just like her. She recommended me Dr Goh Shen Li & Dr Kelly Loi. I have yet to decide which one to go with. Any recommendations?

newbie2009

Hi everyone, I'm also one of Dr Irene's patient. Been with her for my first delivery. Now expecting my second child. Dr Irene may not be able to deliver me as I'm due in Aug just like her. She recommended me Dr Goh Shen Li & Dr Kelly Loi. I have yet to decide which one to go with. Any recommendations?
We fall in the same category. She did tell me that if my baby guai guai and keep to his schedule, she will help me to deliver. So far have u started to go to Dr Goh for consultation?

shahlin

We fall in the same category. She did tell me that if my baby guai guai and keep to his schedule, she will help me to deliver. So far have you started to go to Dr Goh for consultation?
Not yet. Actually still deciding which one to go for. I have one more visit with Dr Irene. So any advice which one I should opt for? Btw, how many weeks are you already?

Harmy

It's a shame when you have to change half way!!!

Personally i found Dr. Goh to be nice, but i guess you all have to decide for yourselves.

I'm seeing her again next week!! Maybe get a better idea then.

shahlin

It's a shame when you have to change half way!!!

Personally i found Dr. Goh to be nice, but i guess you all have to decide for yourselves.

I'm seeing her again next week!! Maybe get a better idea then.
well... dun see it as a shame though.. Dr Irene is a married lady after all so eventually will get preggie sooner or later.. It just so happen she got preggie at the similar time as some of us do..

Im still under her currently.. so far so good.. she's looking after me and my baby real well.. :Dancing_wub:

ArDz

Hi .. i'm a newbie in here. Any other comments on Dr Goh Shen Li as I will be having my appt with her for the 1st time mid nxt month. Thanx!

moomoo85

Hi there...

i just delivered on april 20th 2009. My gynae was Dr Goh Shen Li. Feel very comfortable with her and she was SUPER FRIENDLY!!! always smiling around =)

ArDz

Hi there...

i just delivered on april 20th 2009. My gynae was Dr Goh Shen Li. Feel very comfortable with her and she was SUPER FRIENDLY!!! always smiling around =)

ar ok .. thks for the review, looking 4ward for the appt nxt mth.

:Dancing_wub: