Dr Gordon Tan from Gleneagles

Ninasky

Other gynes told me to avoid Gordon Tan and that he charges high plus do a lot of unnecessary operations when they are not really needed.

Honeypoo

Other gynes told me to avoid Gordon Tan and that he charges high plus do a lot of unnecessary operations when they are not really needed.
haha he has looked after me for my 3 pregnancies and done a few operations on my family members very smoothly with no compications . i think other gynaes are professionally jealous cos dr gordon tan is a super competent gynae and very successful cos he is very good. he may not be the cheapest but i believe he is the best !! very careful, very safe. as for unnecessary operations, he always explains rthe condition and the possible risks if we do or dont do and leave the decision to us. what the heck i have only one life and i rather spend some money and fix a potential problem than run the risk of catching some serious disease . by then spend more money also cannot cure. easy for other gynaes to say op not necessary but i think if other gynae was in same situaution as kiasu gordon tan they would advise to operate. sadly human natrure is always to criticize others :( anyway i find him very good and recommend all my frens and relatives to him. he always give his hp so can contact him anytime by SMS. one big problem with him is he is soo-o-o-o popular n busy sometimes must wait long time but if make appointment usually is ok :)

Honeypoo

Like what mummyto2 said, he's ok if there's no complication. He's not so detailed. Planning to change gynae for my second one.
hi i had my 2 kids under dr gordon tan and my sis and cuz had 3 and 3 children all under him and we find him very professional and caring. agreed he does not talk much but he is the author of a best selling book on womens problems and gave each of us a complimentary book . by reading we all learnt a lot so no need for him to explain. but sometimes i still have questions and when i ask he takes a long time to explain clearly. in fact after every consult, he always ask if there are any questions and if i dont bring up anything then the consult is very brief. i suppose he must b like this cos he is so good and popular that he has a long queue of patients waiting outside. anyway all his patients have his hp no and he always say call or sms him anytime and he always replies sometimes even past midnight [ poor guy !] i had a serious complication during my second pregnancy [ heavy bleeding and contractions] and he warded and took good care of me. was no cheap but in the end my darling xavier was born smart like anything. in life i suppose as long as in health money can always earn. importantly, i find gordon tan a very competent , professional and caring gynae.

pinkdews

i am currently seeing dr gordon tan for fertility treatments. i am very satisfied with his tone and his confidence. i sms him on my questions and very surprised he will always reply. he gave me his book that he wrote and yes he said "you will be pregnant soon under my care! stop worrying!" i love his attitude and his nurses are very polite and friendly. i would say very warm. i was referred by my japanese friend and another friend. both are under him. his charges are very affordable in my opinion.

by the way there are two gordon in gleneagles. dr gordon lim and dr gordon tan. the one i am visiting and really love his service is dr gordon tan gleneagles medical centre. if im pregnant i will definitely ask him deliver my baby!!

Kit Mun Teo

Hi everyone,

I'm new here! I'm not sure about Dr Gordon Tan of Gleneagles. I would recommend my gynae, Dr Gordon Lim from Gleneagles medical center too! He had already delivered my two children; and he'll be delivering my 3rd child soon! :)