Dr HK Ho of Mount Alvernia

missixty

did not manage to find any review to this doctor..

i am planning to see him after hearing much about him from another forum. Anyone has seen him before?

thanks!

LoVeS

He is my gynae for my #1 but not the same gynae for my #2~ It nt tat he is not gd but rather i find his charges kinda steep~

missixty

He is my gynae for my #1 but not the same gynae for my #2~ It not that he is not good but rather i find his charges kinda steep~
hi LoVeS,
that's what many ppl in the forum said so as well.
anyway, do u still happen to remember how much are his charges?

Also, apart from the steep charges, is he really good?

LoVeS

hi LoVeS,
that's what many ppl in the forum said so as well.
anyway, do you still happen to remember how much are his charges?

Also, apart from the steep charges, is he really good?
actually i find him pretty the same as my #2 gynae~ Waiting hours is pretty long but the time inside is abt 5mins only. He is more pro natural birth~ i didnt take the package coz i change to him during my 28wks pregnancy. each visit can b almost $100

lingo10

actually i find him pretty the same as my #2 gynae~ Waiting hours is pretty long but the time inside is abt 5mins only. He is more pro natural birth~ i didnt take the package coz i change to him during my 28wks pregnancy. each visit can b almost $100
Hi!! Overall is Dr Ho nice that you will like to recommend as a Doctor and in terms of charges.

Is nowadays charges quite the same among all Doctors in different hospital???

Jasminekuek

Hi there, mayb i can share my experience. He use to be my gynae for 1st n 2nd son, but when i delivered my 2nd son, i found out tt my doc attendance fee are much more higher than my wardmate who had diff gynae, so i change my gynae When my 3rd pregnancy. I change to Dr Esther Ng who oso having clinic in Mt A. i notice that she did not charge for heartbeat test whereby Dr Ho charge $50+ for each time. Wat i can say is Dr Ho was very experience n skillful, if ur financial allow u may go to him.

lingo10

Hi there, mayb i can share my experience. He use to be my gynae for 1st n 2nd son, but when i delivered my 2nd son, i found out tt my doc attendance fee are much more higher than my wardmate who had diff gynae, so i change my gynae When my 3rd pregnancy. I change to Dr Esther Ng who oso having clinic in Mt A. i notice that she did not charge for heartbeat test whereby Dr Ho charge $50+ for each time. Wat i can say is Dr Ho was very experience n skillful, if ur financial allow u may go to him.

Oic!! noted!! Btw, what is attendance fee? Is it the monthly "seeing" doctor fee only that does not include scanning etc?? As I realised there is so many costs.. and also understand that package will only be offer later that include "Seeing" Doctor fees, scanning, etc... So I guess must prepare at least like $15,000 for all these costs till delivery?

Jasminekuek

Oic!! noted!! Btw, what is attendance fee? Is it the monthly "seeing" doctor fee only that does not include scanning etc?? As I realised there is so many costs.. and also understand that package will only be offer later that include "Seeing" Doctor fees, scanning, etc... So I guess must prepare at least like $15,000 for all these costs till delivery?
Attendance fee means aft u delivered doc went to ur ward and do check up. Each time turn up he charge. My wardmate her gynae is not frm Mt A, but surprisingly my charge are higher than her's. My 2nd gynae she dun even charge for attendance fee

bertrande

I am using Dr Ho now. He's professional, has excellent bedside manners and steady hands. However, I do believe his charges are on the steep side. Package is after 20 weeks at $1000 before GST. I do not know how much attendance fees are but I hear they are in the region of $300 each time. His delivery fees are upwards of $2200 depending on the type of delivery and assistance required.

mrsliow

I used dr Ho for my three deliveries.... He is good and skill at stitches.. I guess his Charges is higher coz maybe he is frm the director board of mt alvernia.
He can assure u that everything is well taken care thru out the whole pregnancy...

Snow White

I was recommend by a fren as heard excellent reviews on his stitching... But just curious, anyone can share what's the price of a c-sect(with GA) by dr Ho?

bertrande

Snow White - not sure about that sorry as I am trying for vaginal delivery with Dr Ho...I had his price list but I can't remember offhand.