Dr HK Ho package

bertrande

Hi all, I don't really notice this gynae's name being mentioned on the forums but I hope someone can enlighten me on whether he offers any packages. I have not been offered any and I am about 20 weeks already - currently, each visit costs me about $250 including the vitamins. Thank you!

KOOLMUM

Hi

My sister is also seeing Dr Ho. She said he is nice and very experienced, she has been consulting him since 5 years ago when she had menses problem. He will answer all questions with patience. Downside is he will try to coax you to buy the vitamins, eg multivitamins, folic acid, fish oil etc. His charges are average, first time around $250 (inc vit & scan), subsequent visits ard $150.

bertrande

Hi Koolmum, yes I really like Dr Ho too! He is great. Hmm he does not coax me to buy any vitamins - I'm only eating 3 tablets a day, which is fewer than some of my friends. I also voluntarily got a fibre supplement from him. :)

mrsliow

If I don rem wrongly, package start aft 5th mths, he will ask u to buy fish oil, iron and calcium.. He wants to assure u that u are in tip top condition to deliver ur baby :)

Neo

My baby was delivered by Dr Ho. Very experience doctor. Normally his package will start after the detail scan. Can't remember the exact week.... you can call an ask his nurses. They are very friendly.

bertrande

Yes, I managed to get the package already (so expensive!). :) Agree that Dr Ho is very experienced and has a marvellous pair of steady and gentle hands.

bertrande

Hmm...no, package is not $800. It is $1000 after 20 weeks (so first visit is probably at 24 weeks) and does NOT include any vitamins. What it includes are 1) scheduled consultations 2) scans at each consultation including the third trimester scan and 3) urine test. It also doesn't include the Strep B bacteria test.