Dr. Kee Swee Hae from S H Kee Clinic for Women

bellerichez

I've seen him so far not bad but week 11 of my pregnancy my hubby ask me to change to her sister de doc at TMC so i did. Cos hubby de sister recommend us to use her gynae instead of someone whom we got no experience with. DR KEE is very ans all the question you ask and he will go into details like explaining it to you. :wink:

bluryangel

Any one see this doctor before? How's the charges now and good anot? It's my first pregnancy :) need some advice. thank u

Hi! Dr Kee is my family's gynae. He delivered my #1 and #2. (1 at 2 years old and the other at 3.5 months) A very cool and experienced doctor. I think prices are quite cheap compared to other private clinics. Agree with Pampered Princess, the queue is quite long but over all is good!

divahexxi

Hi, im currently under him. His a very very nice doc. Very experienced n will ans to all yr queries. First consultation is $100 inclusive of conultation n u/s. he also does 3D scans. Which he does with no extra charge. Subsq consultation will be at $45 incl of u/s. Tho the q is quite a wait but its really worth it. Hope this helps.. ;D
whats you/s?

divahexxi

Hi! Dr Kee is my family's gynae. He delivered my #1 and #2. (1 at 2 years old and the other at 3.5 months) A very cool and experienced doctor. I think prices are quite cheap compared to other private clinics. Agree with Pampered Princess, the queue is quite long but over all is good!
what r his operating hrs? urs natural or c sec? stitiching good? sory for the qns. first one. thanks!

what r his operating hrs? urs natural or c sec? stitiching good? sory for the qns. first one. thanks!
Mondays to Saturday 11am to 5pm. Wednesdays: 11am to 2pm (I think). Public Holidays: Closed. Both my kids are natural. He always encourage natural birth. Stitching is good I think. I don't know how to define good or bad stitching.