Dr L C Foong

tordis

Anyone seeing Dr L C Foong from O & G Partners Clinic for Women @ Gleneagles... Heard that he is a gd Gynae..

irene95337

I am! He deliver my 2nd son and now i'm already in my 26 weeks...still wanted him to be my gynae. He's caring and he explain in detail what he will do and what he will do...Charming too :)

AngieC

Dr.Foong delivered my baby last Oct. I can't thank him enough because I had a placenta condition and had 2 massive bleeding and in and out of the hospital twice. On my third day of the second stay, I kept asking him to release me because I wanted to go home and thought I was doing fine. He insisted that I stay an extra night and boy am I glad I listened. I had bleeding again and ended up having a c-section in the afternoon.

He's not only patient, caring and has a great sense of humor. Oh and also he does an excellent job on the stitching for c-sections. I've heard that his work is like a thin fine line. I didn't believe it until I saw my own. I've compared my scar to my other girlfriends who's had c-section and no one comes close! Everyone is very impressed with how fine the stitches are. I'd recommend him without reservation!

Ozmum2010

Dr.Foong delivered my baby last Oct. I can't thank him enough because I had a placenta condition and had 2 massive bleeding and in and out of the hospital twice. On my third day of the second stay, I kept asking him to release me because I wanted to go home and thought I was doing fine. He insisted that I stay an extra night and boy am I glad I listened. I had bleeding again and ended up having a c-section in the afternoon.

He's not only patient, caring and has a great sense of humor. Oh and also he does an excellent job on the stitching for c-sections. I've heard that his work is like a thin fine line. I didn't believe it until I saw my own. I've compared my scar to my other girlfriends who's had c-section and no one comes close! Everyone is very impressed with how fine the stitches are. I'd recommend him without reservation!
Does Dr Foong also support natural births and the use of doulas?
Thanks - First time mum!

belinda yvonne

Hi ladies

My name is Belinda and i'm from sydney but live in singapore..
And we see DR L C Foong.. He's a great dr best so far we have seen here in singapore .
We saw Dr Ann Tan ohh gosh she was horrible and was just after your money. and did not help me at all

Dr Foong found my problem on 1 blood test asap.

As i'm newish to singapore and don't know who to see for IVF which we are starting in June .

We are thinking of going with Dr Foong . though he's very expensive .But he's a great Dr. and we feel relaxed with him .

Has anyone done IVF with him ? or know any IVF dr's that are good .

Big thankyou

xo

Tre

Hi all..

I jst visited dr Foong this morning and heard our baby's heart beat fr the 1st time .:Dancing_wub:

My edd is 4 march 2012 ... I asked abt the cost of his delivery at gleneagles, calculated abt 10k for c section and abt 7k for normal..

I want to compare with other gynea or hospital, u mummy knw whr or how to gather all the information?

KirstenQ

I Just visited him today! What a coincidence. Was referred to him by my husband's andrologist. You see my husband has an issue with sperm morphology (he has extremely high sperm count but majority of the sperm is abnormal :(.

We have tried to conceive for 7 months without success so I am taking the next step to do IUI first before taking the IVF/ICSI route.

His clinic is very spacious and the nurses are polite and professional. Service is good. I have yet to see Dr.Foong's skills as a doctor...but I can say that he has a very warm and pleasant personality. Clicked with him instantly. even my husband thinks he is WAY better than my previous gynae at ACJ :) He did a basic womb scan for me today and I did not feel uncomfortable at all.

My only concern is cost - does anyone know how his fees compares to other gynaes at say Thompson medical?? I reckon he is slightly more expensive. But I don't mind paying more if the service i receive is exponentially better :)

I've actually been feeling quite down about my husband's issue for the past couple of months...but after talking to Dr. Foong, I feel much MUCH better. He encouraged us to keep trying and he focused a lot on the positive things like (I have a healthy egg reserve, and uterus, husband has more than enough sperm ..and all we need is just 1 healthy sperm right?) So.. we decided to opt for IUI (instead of IVF/ICSI) this month. Today happens to be the 2nd day of my period ... so I can start to test for ovulation soon.

Praying for good news soon :)

To all other mummies/mummies-to-be who are expecting or TTC - best of luck! :)

babeluv

I just want to share my experience with you. The experience I had with him was totally a different side of him. I find him cold and distant and arrogant. He speaks with an accent that makes me feel he is very "attas". But worst of all was how he handle my case. He told me so bluntly that I should use donor egg even when we haven't started doing anything on my first visit and to add hurt to insult he said it in front of my husband and advise us to use someone younger that can produce a lot of eggs. I was really insulted and it was insensitive for him to make such a suggestion in front of my husband. Donor egg is very sensitive issue and he should have ask to speak to me alone instead of blabbing it out loud in front of my husband. After the meeting with him I felt like a total failure and that my husband should go get a younger wife... It was horrible.

Before I went to see him I did one natural cycle with his partner JK the whole thing foul up when the stand in nurse gave the wrong instruction for womb support. The cycle failed and he just gave up on me. I think after he found out that it was the nurse fault he just want to get us
out of there. After that we switch and went to see dr foong because we heard good stuff about him but that's the treatment we got.