Dr LC Cheng from TMC

Oink

Hi! Juz wondering if anyone has seen Dr LC Cheng before? Please share your experience as I'm trying to decide whether to see him for my fertility issues. Thanks!

ashydll

Hi! Juz wondering if anyone has seen Dr LC Cheng before? Please share your experience as I'm trying to decide whether to see him for my fertility issues. Thanks!
My gynae referred me to LC Cheng for my detailed scanning at TMC. Did not have a good impression of him cause I find him quite arrogant & not very patient as compared to my gynae. Probably I am not his patient so he also heck care..

Not sure of other mummies who'd been with him though. JMHO..

Oink

My gynae referred me to LC Cheng for my detailed scanning at TMC. Did not have a good impression of him cause I find him quite arrogant & not very patient as compared to my gynae. Probably I am not his patient so he also heck care..

Not sure of other mummies who'd been with him though. JMHO..
Really? Heard from some others that he is very patient and nice. Oh well, I'm going to see him for 1st time today... will soon know how he is like.

Jan

Hi,

I am a patient of Dr LC Cheng. My son was delivered by him in Nov 07.

He is indeed a very nice and patient doctor. Being a first time mum, he actually spent times to explain to my hubby and me those signs I shall be looking for when I am at my 35 weeks. Because I nearly miscarriage at 5th weeks, he was extra careful with me. He told my hubby to make sure I have sufficiant rest and can't go to crowded places during my 1st trimester. And I was told to see him every 2 weeks (By then I already paid for the package of $2k++) until I voiced out if i can see him only once a mth. He claimed that if my progress improve then he will see me 3 weeks once. So later I only see him 3 weeks once.

I am still seeing him as he just found that I got a cyst growing at my right ovary. I am still under treatment and hopefully this little growth will go off by itself as I intend to try for 2nd one soon.

By the way, my sis is also seeing him.

Oink

So far, I've seen him twice and he has been really patient & nice, answering to my questions. I sure hope he is able to help me conceive... then can continue wif him for delivery too. Hearing your experience, think I made the right choice to switch. :001_302:

PoOtz

hi, just wondering how's Dr Cheng for fertility problems? I am looking for a fertility doctor. Hope to hear more success stories! :)

Hi! just wondering if anyone has seen Dr LC Cheng before? Please share your experience as I'm trying to decide whether to see him for my fertility issues. Thanks!

Hi,

Just some background I heard/know abt Dr Cheng. His dad Prof W C Cheng is a respected gynae veteran and is the actually the executive Chairman ie OWNED TMC, then public-listed TMC. Dr Cheng is executive vice chairman ie the 'crown prince' of TMC.

Anyway, Dr Cheng was recommended to us by friend who went for IVF and got pregnant. I am also very much spotting the bump now. I have to say he is indeed one of the most friendly and cheerful doctor who naver fails to greet everyone of his patient (as a habit I tend to sit near his office in waiting room so can hear quite clearly stuff every time door opens/closes)!!
Most impt, he has gathered much experience in my opinion.

Best of luck!! :Dancing_wub:

PoOtz

Koala bear mummy, Thanks for the heads up! :) And congrats! :)

Do I just call the hospital to make an appointment with him direct? I would very much like to have a tiger baby and am prepared to do all the preparation work before that! Hope i'm not too late! =D

Oh yes, also, is the waiting time for his consultation long?

Hi,

Just some background I heard/know about Dr Cheng. His dad Prof W C Cheng is a respected gynae veteran and is the actually the executive Chairman ie OWNED Thomson Medical Center, then public-listed Thomson Medical Center. Dr Cheng is executive vice chairman ie the 'crown prince' of Thomson Medical Center.

Anyway, Dr Cheng was recommended to us by friend who went for IVF and got pregnant. I am also very much spotting the bump now. I have to say he is indeed one of the most friendly and cheerful doctor who naver fails to greet everyone of his patient (as a habit I tend to sit near his office in waiting room so can hear quite clearly stuff every time door opens/closes)!!
Most impt, he has gathered much experience in my opinion.

Best of luck!! :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:
Koala bear mummy, Thanks for the heads up! :) And congrats! :)

Do I just call the hospital to make an appointment with him direct? I would very much like to have a tiger baby and am prepared to do all the preparation work before that! Hope i'm not too late! =D

Oh yes, also, is the waiting time for his consultation long?
Hi PoOtz, you can call for appt at 6252 7766 which is his fertility clinic itself. Check out the clinic, MANY successful ivf/iui baby phots alongside media coverage/articles about Dr Cheng.:red:

Waiting time for me is usually about just 15 mins for booked appts.

Best of luck!!