Dr Maurine Tsakok

pris

Hi gals.
Have anyone seen Dr Maurine Tsakok presently or before? Can you share your experience? & also on the charges...
thanks alot & cheers.

Last edited:

Adams

Maureen Tsakok is the best - expensive but she knows what she's doing and looks at your individual problems - we saw four gynaes before her - all jokers, whatever the problem, their answer was "IVF" - never bothered to look further at what health problems may have been causing us to have difficulty conceiving - even missed notable problems with my wife's condition. And if we'd seen her first, we'd actually have spent less as we wouldn't have wasted time, money and stress on procedures that could never have worked!

fipile

Adams > could you give a bit more info on how she had you save money ?
We have been followed by Dr Tsakok, although no fertility intervention was required.
Charges wise, she is over expensive, and gave the impression to milk us, by prescribing tons of medecine and complements at top notch price from her pharmacy..

joeybeadz

I have seen her before - In 2008. Must be prepared to spend at least a few hundreds (min $500) including her medicine and scanning at each visit. We became very budget tight during that period. But luckily, after a surgery and timing, I became pregnant. I visited her till 4 months into pregnancy and I asked her about her package. She told me that her doc charge is $3k, excluding the other hospital and misc charges. I told her I have budget constraints and want to switch gynae. She asked me if I have anyone in mind and I said I have. Due to her network, she knew I was in good hands and advised me to switch till I'm stable.

That time, she diagnosed that I could not take diary food and soy is the only way to go to build my calcium. I even remembered her saying my baby will have to go on soy as well. I never take much notice till last year I have to switch soy formula for my gal due to stomach flu/virus.

My recommendation will be if you are still trying, go to her for a few months and see how is it. Something good about it will be you do not have to wait and queue for very long to see her as long as you have made appointment. When I discovered I was pregnant, I called her and she opened her clinic for me to check even thou it was her off day.