"Kids Clinic @ Bishan"
By Dr Oh MC.

And also some equires which is
- can pay by cdc card?
- need appointment?
- op hours
- range of the fee

viviennepeng

She is very good and gentle to the bb. She also explain in details on the effect of the injection and also cause of the illness. But you have to bear for the long Q.

And also some equires which is:
- can pay by cdc card? not sure because we are not entitled for this.
- need appointment? not need, can just walk in.
- op hours - mon, wed, fri morning session, you can call in for details . (6356 8909)
- range of the fee- 1st time $50, subsequently $40 excluding medicine and GST .

CJmom

Hi viviennepeng

Does the receipt show a breakdown on the items charged or is it just a total bill?

Bayu

She is very good and gentle to the baby. She also explain in details on the effect of the injection and also cause of the illness. But you have to bear for the long Q.

And also some equires which is:
- can pay by cdc card? not sure because we are not entitled for this.
- need appointment? not need, can just walk in.
- op hours - mon, wed, fri morning session, you can call in for details . (6356 8909)
- range of the fee- 1st time $50, subsequently $40 excluding medicine and GST .
Can i know the address as I am staying in Ang Mo Kio where it is along the road to Bishan. I am just preparing.

viviennepeng

Add as below :

Kids Clinic @Bishan

Blk 116, Bishan St.12 # 01-28

Singapore 570116

Tel : 6356 8909

For your information, they are open on sat & sun also.

Hope this help.

Dr. Oh Meng Choo
Kids Clinic @ Bishan
Blk 116 Bishan Street 12 #01-28
Singapore 570116.
Tel: 6356 8909
Operating hours:
Mon – Sat: 9am – 1pm
Mon, Wed, Fri: 7pm – 9pm
Closed on all afternoons, Sundays and Public Holidays.

decollette

Im disappointed too. Actually 2nd visit so far and i will not go back. They have 2 consultation rms. Was whisked to one of the rm while the nurse take down some facts. Then she came over made a hasty diagnosis. Honestly i think she was more concerned with clearing the q. The thing i dun like is: she will just finish her piece, and actually GET UP from her seat and begin to leave. Never even ask if i have furthet qn before doing that. I find that extremely rude. i told her i visited more than 3 months ago for cough abd she asked me to just give the cough syrup. Later at the counter, the nurse said the cough syrup to discard 3 mths after opening. Super thumbs down for this pd.

mummypooh09

Im disappointed too. Actually 2nd visit so far and i will not go back. They have 2 consultation rms. Was whisked to one of the rm while the nurse take down some facts. Then she came over made a hasty diagnosis. Honestly i think she was more concerned with clearing the q. The thing i dont like is: she will just finish her piece, and actually GET UP from her seat and begin to leave. Never even ask if i have furthet qn before doing that. I find that extremely rude. i told her i visited more than 3 months ago for cough abd she asked me to just give the cough syrup. Later at the counter, the nurse said the cough syrup to discard 3 mths after opening. Super thumbs down for this pediatrician.
Hi decollette,

Well me n my hubby (Daddy siansters) visited her for same matter. She told us that my daugther was having rottavirus n myb can try to jab her when she healthy just for avoidance. But she nvr told us that rottavirus jab got certain age to take (my girl already 9 mths plus, no need liao) yet nvr say anything abt it (guess she going for the $$$).

told her abt the meds which she gave my girl in powder form to stop the diarrhea (how to take when she will vomit out everytime take the meds), nvr give any alternatives. Insisting on the meds which will works n able to consume :err:

Haizzz finally I take the matter into my own hand, I cure my girl my self by giving her homemade applesauce n steamed potato to stop the diarrhea... and she turns out to be fit within 3days :tlaugh:

Well I guess not much PD in singapore willing to really generously work cos of heart rather than $$$ :nah:

very BIG NO NO for her clinic :nah:

decollette

Hi decollette,

Well me n my hubby (Daddy siansters) visited her for same matter. She told us that my daugther was having rottavirus n myb can try to jab her when she healthy just for avoidance. But she never told us that rottavirus jab got certain age to take (my girl already 9 mths plus, no need ) yet never say anything about it (guess she going for the $$$).

told her about the meds which she gave my girl in powder form to stop the diarrhea (how to take when she will vomit out everytime take the meds), never give any alternatives. Insisting on the meds which will works n able to consume :err:

Haizzz finally I take the matter into my own hand, I cure my girl my self by giving her homemade applesauce n steamed potato to stop the diarrhea... and she turns out to be fit within 3days :tlaugh:

Well I guess not much pediatrician in singapore willing to really generously work cos of heart rather than $$$ :nah:

very BIG NO NO for her clinic :nah:
Oh my, rotavirus jab is not cheap at all, must take by 3 months plus to be effective.Even my friend who is a GP knows this fact.Impossible that a pd does not know.

Yeah my boy has this allergy (rashes from drinking fm). She asked me if i took any pics.. unfortunately i didnt. Then she didnt ask much questions after that. I asked about soy formula she also gave me the feeling like she is trying to end the consultation. Don't understand why there is a long queue, i honestly dont think she is professional at all.

Glad that your daughter is well now, actually if she keep having very loose stools, u can give foods which help firm up the stools.. like banana, applesauce (which u did) rice, toast.

Am still shopping for a good pd :)

XHmum

Yes I think she's quite rude. She keeps interrupting me and doesn't seem genuinely interested to help. Like the others said, she just wants to move on to the next patient quickly. I'm not going there anymore. PD is expensive and I don't want to waste my money on this one.

ali50n

She has been my kids pediatric for 4 years plus, I find her good. Cos my kids recover after taking her medication. She is patient with me so far whatever I ask she answered my questions. Not like u all said about rude n rushing.