Dr Ong - Aglow

Lotus

Both my children see him. I have previously seen 2 others PD but for past 2 years now go only to him.

I just went to see him today, consultation about 10 -15 mins no meds cost $50. It's expensive compared to GP. His waiting room is usually very busy so best to go very early. Usually I wait about 10 - 20 minutes, only once had to wait 1 hour. The ladies will tell you how long the wait is so you can go shopping etc. If he is extremely busy they will call your handphone to let you know when to go back.

I find him very friendly, great with children and helpful with any concerns and questions. Would definitely recommend him.

hangloose

Alpha Male
What is the operating hours at this clinic?
I try to search the internet but cannot find this info.
Please advise.

paperger85

I personally don't like him. I am on total breastfeeding and I had a hard time convincing my husband that baby don't need water because Dr. Ong told him can give water. Also, he seem to be in a rush whenever I asked questions and never really answer my questions. Stopped going to him after baby's first check up.

heaven51

Alpha Male
Both my children see him. I have previously seen 2 others pediatrician but for past 2 years now go only to him.

I just went to see him today, consultation about 10 -15 mins no meds cost $50. It's expensive compared to GP. His waiting room is usually very busy so best to go very early. Usually I wait about 10 - 20 minutes, only once had to wait 1 hour. The ladies will tell you how long the wait is so you can go shopping etc. If he is extremely busy they will call your handphone to let you know when to go back.

I find him very friendly, great with children and helpful with any concerns and questions. Would definitely recommend him.
He is being recommended by our Gynae...

Agreed with what Lotus have mention and comment about him...

My baby boy started seeing him since birth... There was once, we thought of saving some money by going to Poly Clinic to get his jab... To our horror, not to mention the Doctor on duty... We never go back to Poly Clinic again...

With our working schedule, most of the time we visited him only on saturday... Its always packed... The ladies/nurses will inform you when its almost your turn... They have two consultation rooms, he will be running to and fro. ie. After Dr. Ong finished seeing the patient, and when they left, you will go in to wait (standby). Meanwhile, he will go over to the other room which someone already waiting for him. Finishing the current one, then he will come back to your room... Vice versa, quite efficient...