Dr Roger Heng K M

xicloudix

I understand that he only delivers in East shore hospital, anyone tried his services before and roughly how much he charges including the hospital charges?

Doc name: Dr Roger Heng K M, dun understand why it becomes roger lucky K m.. haha,

Hi..
Dr Heng is an extremely gentle and caring gynae. I am in my 26th week of pregnancy now. I decided to choose Dr Heng as my gynae after he did an operation for my mum 3 years ago to remove a cyst. He is a very detailed doc/gynae and will not let you spend ur $$$ unnecessary:)
Moreover, he is a very punctual doctor who will reach his clinic on time unlike other doctors whereby you need to wait for them to reach their clinic.
So, to conclude: Dr Heng is a responsible, caring and friendly gynae:)

hi xicloudix,

I delivered recently @ Eastshore though not by Dr Roger Heng, hospital charges came up to about $1.5k after deducting $2.6k from my Medisave. (I stayed 3days 2nights in a 1-bedder + additional sofabed so hubby can stayover too, natural with epidural and vacuum).

Hope the info helps. By the way, my gynae is Dr Heng Tun Lan, she only delivers @ Eastshore too.

xicloudix

Hi..
Dr lucky is an extremely gentle and caring gynae. I am in my 26th week of pregnancy now. I decided to choose Dr lucky as my gynae after he did an operation for my mum 3 years ago to remove a cyst. He is a very detailed doc/gynae and will not let you spend your $$$ unnecessary:)
Moreover, he is a very punctual doctor who will reach his clinic on time unlike other doctors whereby you need to wait for them to reach their clinic.
So, to conclude: Dr lucky is a responsible, caring and friendly gynae:)
Any idea how much would the bill size be? I tried asking him before, he says dicuss only after stable pregancy... not sure how much I have to prepare....

xicloudix

hi xicloudix,

I delivered recently @ Eastshore though not by Dr Roger lucky, hospital charges came up to about $1.5k after deducting $2.6k from my Medisave. (I stayed 3days 2nights in a 1-bedder + additional sofabed so hubby can stayover too, natural with epidural and vacuum).

Hope the info helps. By the way, my gynae is Dr lucky Tun Lan, she only delivers @ Eastshore too.
But i tot max $450 per day for medisave deduction only??? how come urs 2.6k claim??? You use the Medisave Maternity Package ???? Please advise. thanks for sharing too ^^

Hi xicloudix,
Dr Heng doesn't have a package price leh. I will always pay him after each monthly consultation. The fee for each consultation and medication varies. From my 4th week of pregnancy till now (26th week), I have paid a total of ard $1800++ (inclusive of consultation and medication) with $600 being refundable after delivery. But den if you ask me about the delivery cost in East Shore, den I am oso not sure myself. Dun wan to provide any info which I am not clear/sure myself:)

But i thought max $450 per day for medisave deduction only??? how come urs 2.6k claim??? You use the Medisave Maternity Package ???? Please advise. thanks for sharing too ^^
hi xicloudix,

not sure is this medisave maternity package cos my hubby went to pay the bills, all was calculated by the hospital. I just double checked my bills, all in all i managed to claim 2600 and 519.98 from my Medisave. Total hospital bill is : $4573.28

Asimo

Alpha Male
For those who is under Doc K M Hengz aka Roger, below will be the bill which I went through juz last 2 weeks at East Shore Hospital.

I went through normal delivery without epidural. The whole bill for hospital and Doc Hengz charge comes up to 2.9k. 3 days 4 bedded package with added hearing test and BCG vaccine which is optional. Medisave deduct 2.1k, cash only 800+.

Last edited:

soapsoap

i personally got a feeling that this doc is trying to con $$ as my sister was 5 week pregnant that time he tell her baby no heart beat might need to abort it away and do more test ( which mean more $$), she so heartbroken lucky ask her to go KKh to seek second opinions, which turn out baby have heart beat it only not growth enough tat all.

i do not know whether the doc is caring anot as say by some mummy, but i not sure how this kind of mistake can be make

Asimo

Alpha Male
Personally, i can vouch for Dr Hengz due I am nt some big shot. He is a very gentle and nice doctor! U see, Dr Hengz is just advising to do some more tests as it concern life n death to confirm. He has even advised to seek another Dr at KK for additional advise thus he is not trying to con any money out of it, if he wanna con, he dont even need to advise all this, he can just proceed to do tests when yr sis is at the clinic while consulting him then bill her at e end of e day where yr sis have to pay for sure but he nv. Dr are all like this, they wan patient to do tests to confirm as they needed technology to confirm e condition inside by just feeling, they cant confirm wats going too. They are also human not god. I have just bring my boy to Dr Hengz for his check up after deliver n discharge frm hospital 3 days which is delivered by Dr Hengz. This latest check up, Dr Hengz offered to give 2 cream for bb though bb got no rashes, medical powder for bb belly button and even blood test for jaundice, during tat check up i thought sure die so many medicine n also test for jaundice. And nw bb is delivered sure charge very high coz i can go poly for the follow up injection which is alot cheaper but to my surprized tat day bill only $55!!! So i can vouch Dr Hengz is not like wat u say! Please dont affect his reputation here, he has gt tonnes of patient, nw he even opened on sun and is everyday packed, if he is not gd, do u think he gt so many patient going bk to him and why not go to gynae who deliver at thomson or mt avernia where alot got package price n deliver at thomson and mt avernia is even cheaper. east shore is more expensive.

soapsoap

it NOT dr heng that ask my sis to seek second opinion, it ME who ask her to go KKH, the best is at KK the dr say the baby is OK still got heart beat

Personally, i can vouch for Dr Hengz due I am not some big shot. He is a very gentle and nice doctor! you see, Dr Hengz is just advising to do some more tests as it concern life n death to confirm. He has even advised to seek another Dr at KK for additional advise thus he is not trying to con any money out of it, if he wanna con, he dont even need to advise all this, he can just proceed to do tests when your sis is at the clinic while consulting him then bill her at e end of e day where your sis have to pay for sure but he never. Dr are all like this, they want patient to do tests to confirm as they needed technology to confirm e condition inside by just feeling, they cant confirm wats going too. They are also human not god. I have just bring my boy to Dr Hengz for his check up after deliver n discharge frm hospital 3 days which is delivered by Dr Hengz. This latest check up, Dr Hengz offered to give 2 cream for baby though baby got no rashes, medical powder for baby belly button and even blood test for jaundice, during that check up i thought sure die so many medicine n also test for jaundice. And now baby is delivered sure charge very high coz i can go poly for the follow up injection which is alot cheaper but to my surprized that day bill only $55!!! So i can vouch Dr Hengz is not like what you say! Please dont affect his reputation here, he has gt tonnes of patient, now he even opened on sun and is everyday packed, if he is not good, do you think he gt so many patient going back to him and why not go to gynae who deliver at thomson or mt avernia where alot got package price n deliver at thomson and mt avernia is even cheaper. east shore is more expensive.

soapsoap

it NOT dr lucky that ask my sis to seek second opinion, it ME who ask her to go Kandang Kerbau Hospital, the best is at KK the dr say the baby is OK still got heart beat

Personally, i can vouch for Dr Hengz due I am not some big shot. He is a very gentle and nice doctor! you see, Dr Hengz is just advising to do some more tests as it concern life n death to confirm. He has even advised to seek another Dr at KK for additional advise thus he is not trying to con any money out of it, if he wanna con, he dont even need to advise all this, he can just proceed to do tests when your sis is at the clinic while consulting him then bill her at e end of e day where your sis have to pay for sure but he never. Dr are all like this, they want patient to do tests to confirm as they needed technology to confirm e condition inside by just feeling, they cant confirm wats going too. They are also human not god. I have just bring my boy to Dr Hengz for his check up after deliver n discharge frm hospital 3 days which is delivered by Dr Hengz. This latest check up, Dr Hengz offered to give 2 cream for baby though baby got no rashes, medical powder for baby belly button and even blood test for jaundice, during that check up i thought sure die so many medicine n also test for jaundice. And now baby is delivered sure charge very high coz i can go poly for the follow up injection which is alot cheaper but to my surprized that day bill only $55!!! So i can vouch Dr Hengz is not like what you say! Please dont affect his reputation here, he has gt tonnes of patient, now he even opened on sun and is everyday packed, if he is not good, do you think he gt so many patient going back to him and why not go to gynae who deliver at thomson or mt avernia where alot got package price n deliver at thomson and mt avernia is even cheaper. east shore is more expensive.

Asimo

Alpha Male
Ok, but end of e day. If a doc wanna con $$$, he can just do e test n charge u when u r leaving... He is a very nice gynae, he has gt so many patient, i hope u understand, u r tranishing his name.

soapsoap

i hoe that u can see tat i put the word "personally" i am not here to trash his name, if u think he is good then he good, i also not sure whether are u related to him since u reacted so angey to my posted. please mind u that this is a forum so i am here to let other ppl know what have happen, not only tell ppl how good a gynea are only, it will be unfair to other if they do not know wat have happen as they onli heard good comment.

Please note that before a doc perform any test on a patient he have to let the patient know wat are the test and wat is it for, as this is called PATIENT RIGHT, not like last time the doc decide and the patient pay onli

Ok, but end of e day. If a doc wanna con $$$, he can just do e test n charge you when you are leaving... He is a very nice gynae, he has gt so many patient, i hope you understand, you are tranishing his name.

Hi mUmmies...
~Chill...Chill~ I believe no one size fits all:) so let's share our opinions and suggestions here:) In my humble opinion, Dr Heng is a good gynae. I am into my third trimester now and Dr Heng has been very caring and responsible towards me:)

nepherisis

I understand that he only delivers in East shore hospital, anyone tried his services before and roughly how much he charges including the hospital charges?

Doc name: Dr Roger lucky K M, dont understand why it becomes roger lucky K m.. haha,
Dr Roger Heng delivered my baby. He's a good gynae. East Shore is a good hospital too. They underwent a renovation last year during my delivery.

His package is reasonable. I had a normal delivery. After Medisave deduction, my hubby paid about $1k+.

lekdao

I delivered my 2 kids with Dr. Roger, i find he is okie; caring and gentle, charges is reasonable.

when i deliver my 1st kid, i called him (sunday) to check am i in labor since i spotted some red discharge. He said still too early to go hospital, go when contactions starts. I delivered on the next day. He visited me in the delivery suite in the morning 8am and said, yours is lunch time baby, out at 12pm plus. hahaha

During my 2nd pregnancy, i lost weight when i am 36 weeks, he hooked the CTG to monitor my baby heart beat to ensure everything is fine. found out that my contraction started and is pretty constant yet i dun feel any pain. He asked me to monitor myself if anything not too right just head to hospital. i gave birth 2 weeks later, in the morning i called him shd i go his clinic for check up since i due for check up but mild contraction started. He advise me to go hospital instead, but go after 12pm if not there will be another day extra charge. i admitted at 3pm, he visited me at abt 5:45pm. after checked me he called my hubby to rush back hospital coz my baby is coming out soon (out at 6pm plus).
Normal deliver with vac (no epidural) at East Shore Hospital, 3 days 2 nites, 1 beded. The total bill $4k, cash $880

Now his clinic is at 270 sim ave, and close on Sunday if not wrong.

Last edited: