Dr Shamini Nair

ladynana

She is a v patient, responsible and caring lady ... She attended to all my doubts w reassurances always ... Glad to have her as my gynae for this pregnancy

I had her nearly 5yrs ago at KKH.. Was a very gd gynae, based on my 1st experience then.. She actually told the nurses to let me eat whilst in delivery suite, else i wldnt have energy to push.. This was a nice surprise, coz all thruout pregnancy, ppl had been telling me dat wen i am in delivery suite, i can no longer eat n must ask hubby to sneak in food for me.. :)

Asma

Well I respect above experiences but I personally have consulted Dr. Shamini Nair during my pregnancy and it was a worst decision. I found her too rude and impatient. I visited her number of times before finally deciding to change my doctor. Every time she suggested new tests and did regular ultrasound which cost me $700-$800 per visit. She was never interested in discussing my issues or health and was always looking for moving to next patients. I will never visit her again and advise others to reconsider their decision...