Dr Tham @ Thomson Medical

Hi mummies...
Heard that Dr Tham will be leaving KKH to TMC.. I will be doing my yearly PAP smear check, but as i am quite comfortable with Dr Tham so i want to follow him to where he is going to practice.. But i have a few questions.

1) How much difference will be the charges at TMC compared to KKH?

2) How to book appointments should i want to see him in TMC?

Thanks.

vinder79

My gyne also went from KKH to Thomson and i was told that charges not that different but i ended up paying abt $80 more. She was Caroline Khi and before your doc leaves u can ask him for forwarding namecard if he wants to he can give it and u make appt either through that or call thomson.

joanneang

Hi mummies...
Heard that Dr Tham will be leaving Kandang Kerbau Hospital to Thomson Medical Center.. I will be doing my yearly PAP smear check, but as i am quite comfortable with Dr Tham so i want to follow him to where he is going to practice.. But i have a few questions.

1) How much difference will be the charges at Thomson Medical Center compared to Kandang Kerbau Hospital?

2) How to book appointments should i want to see him in Thomson Medical Center?

Thanks.
Ya, in fact i've just seen him today. I'm due in 2 weeks time and I'm with him in KK since i'm pregnant. There are not much difference in his charges, maybe becos i'm delivering soon. you can try the following no.:

62534122 / 6174 and look for Sister Teo
his website is: www.drbenjamintham.com

JazN

Cool! Any phamphlet or info u can share on the charges? Not sure if affordable like KKH & subsidized thru medisave?

Last edited: