Dr Wong Mun Tat from Thomson Women's Clinic (Bukit Batok)

durianfan

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Is anyone seeing Dr Wong Mun that from Thomson Medical Center ? Can share your feedback. Thanks :D

adaddy

My wife went there last year for her 2nd pregnancy, after I felt that the gynea near to our place is consider "expensive", and after all, i found that he is very friendly,
will answer and explain anything that you asked, and very patient too.

Some gynea likes to say can't do this, can't do that, makes very uncomfortable.

and if you are working, better to make the appointment around 7pm or earlier, coz sometime, if he had patient in the hospital, he will come late. Usually, we made our appointment at 7pm but most of the time, we got our turn around 7.30pm :)

He likes to smile a lot :)

he never rushed for the consultation and every consultation will include the scan too.
the package is around $720 (incl. GST), and some cases (according to the nurse there), sometime he will waived the 1st consultation & the scan, if we signed up for the package, which was happened to us :)

the package includes 2x post-natal consultation (the 1st one is around 2 wks after delivery and the 2nd one is around 4wks after the 1st)

adaddy

Hi adaddy, do you have his contact for his clinic at BB?
hi joanneklx,

here is the address and contact of his clinic

Thomson Women’s Clinic
(Bukit Batok)
Blk 372,
Bukit Batok St 31,
#01-376
Singapore 650372

Tel: 6569 0668
Fax: 6569 0662

you can also drop a call to the clinic first, the clinic is located just opposite bukit gombak MRT, once you alight from the train, you can easily spot his clinic