Do you know his operating hours?
Hi Ash,

his operating hours were as follows
mon tue thu fri 9am-12.45pm, 6pm-8.30pm
Wed 9am-12.45,2pm -5pm
Sat 9am-12.45pm
sun and Ph closed
always call to make appt 65690668.

Doc always come at around 10am, but the waiting time is around 1 to 1 and half hr..

Last edited:

Ashbaby

Hi Ash,

his operating hours were as follows
mon tue thu fri 9am-12.45pm, 6pm-8.30pm
Wed 9am-12.45,2pm -5pm
Sat 9am-12.45pm
sun and Ph closed
always call to make appt 65690668.

Doc always come at around 10am, but the waiting time is around 1 to 1 and half hr..

Aida tks once again!!! Do u know how much he charge for a first timer? Sorry for asking silly question, Im a first time Mum to be. :shyxxx: Alot of thing I dont really know.

aIDa81

Aida thanks once again!!! Do you know how much he charge for a first timer? Sorry for asking silly question, Im a first time Mum to be. :shyxxx: Alot of thing I dont really know.
No prbz Ash, the consultation fees for each visit from $60 above, but if u sign up,the package at 5 wks he charged me $650, excluded the preg test and folic acid.which then u can claim medisave upon delivery,bt non refundable shd miscarriage happens.. maybe u can help to clarify abt the package, i paid cash $650 then they still minus my medisave for which i think i paid double for the package or maybe im wrong..

I think signing up the package is worth it because the scanning and consultation fees, scanning is more than 100plus for each visit, but if u sign up for the package he wont charge more, only for medicine.. further more shd there be complications and u need to follow up, u save more.. he will provide free vitamins ..

let me know if u need more info

Ashbaby

No prbz Ash, the consultation fees for each visit from $60 above, but if you sign up,the package at 5 wks he charged me $650, excluded the preg test and folic acid.which then you can claim medisave upon delivery,bt non refundable should miscarriage happens.. maybe you can help to clarify about the package, i paid cash $650 then they still minus my medisave for which i think i paid double for the package or maybe im wrong..

I think signing up the package is worth it because the scanning and consultation fees, scanning is more than 100plus for each visit, but if you sign up for the package he wont charge more, only for medicine.. further more should there be complications and you need to follow up, you save more.. he will provide free vitamins ..

let me know if you need more info

Which means after i signed up the package I do not need to pay for the consultation and only the med fees. So the $$ can claim from medisave after delivery?

aIDa81

Which means after i signed up the package I do not need to pay for the consultation and only the med fees. So the $$ can claim from medisave after delivery?
yes, u dont have to pay consultation fees if u sign up for the package on yr first visit. yes medisave claimable upon delivery..

aIDa81

Antenatal package only includes scanning and consultation with him, delivery fees charged differently, depends on your situation.. mine normal delivery without epi etc he charged me $1,200 for more info regarding the bills can be found at the other threads Latest Thomson Medical Center bills

Ashbaby

Antenatal package only includes scanning and consultation with him, delivery fees charged differently, depends on your situation.. mine normal delivery without epi etc he charged me $1,200 for more info regarding the bills can be found at the other threads Latest Thomson Medical Center bills
$1200 is minus hospital charges or? This $1200 medisave claimable?

frozenyumiko

HI,

I'm an ex-patient of Dr wong. He's a good gyne. My last 2 precious were delivered by him. Sort of caring & responsible Doc.

fiza

excluding hospital charges, $500 medisave the rest cash.
Hi Aida,

I found out today that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and it's my first pregnancy! :tlaugh: I read all the post for this thread and you provide such valuable information... thanks! I have a few questions still tho'. Did you deliver in Thomson Medical? Can I roughly know what you paid for throughout your pregnancy till your delivery. Eg.

* Hospital bill... How much did you paid for in cash, how much was deducted from Medisave.

* Was there any deposit paid upon admission to hospital?

* Is his stitching good? hehe

I hope i'm not too long-winded... :001_302:

aIDa81

Hi Fiza, Congrats with ur first pregnancy!!!

No problem!!

Yes I delivered in TMC, I paid $650 for antental package with him which exclude medicines like folic acid for certain period, duphaston, 2 injections... cant really remember ard $300, cos there is some bleeding during my 1st 3mths. Followed by tests, like glucose $92, 3Dscan at 5mths $107.

Hospital bill, I spent 1K for myself and $258 for baby.....for more info you can check out the thread that some mummies share, I dont really understand their charges some pay more some pay less. Im thinking of goin back to the hospital to check.

The Thread can be found in General Pregnancy Discussion, Latest TMC bills.

Deposit depends on the bed u chose. for me 4bedded $800 deposit but mine was emergency case we settle the bill during discharge... His Stitching is good think I did mention in earlier post. Dr Wong was very calm n gentle in the labour rm which makes me relax..

Take Care!!!