Dr Wong Mun Tat

varadidie

Hi,
My baby was delivered by Dr Wong MT, I didn't get an upgrade, I think it's because off peak season. I have a 4-bedded room for my self :):tlaugh:

I think Dr. Wong is very kind. He let me went home on Monday, even though I just delivered my baby on Sat night. (We didn't want to add another day or half day :mtongue:)
\

Dear Rva.. care to share your Hospital Bill? How much cash do you have to come out?

belbelove

im currently at my 22 weeks :)
and been seeing Dr Wong since my 6th week :)
Paid for the package at $680 :D
He is a very patience and kind gynae i could say! :)
Never regret seeing him and stepping into his clinic ! :D

will recommend him to others too! :D

Ashbaby

I didnt get any upgrade, but I got the whole 4 room to myself. Even the nurse said Im staying in a bungalow!!! :tlaugh:

But hospital gave me 1 cartons of ready made friso milk. :Dancing_wub:

what's the frequency that Dr Wong will see us when we are preggie ah? From the first visit till we give birth got roughly how many times and how long we have to wait between each visit..

varadidie

what's the frequency that Dr Wong will see us when we are preggie ? From the first visit till we give birth got roughly how many times and how long we have to wait between each visit..
Initially, I saw him in a month interval, but ever since entering the seventh weeks, I am seeing him three weeks once. Then two weeks once.. Im in my 32 weeks now and believe it will be two weeks once from now on. The package that I signed up for is truly worth it.

hi ladies another question, does Dr Wong let you hear the baby's heartbeat and let you the heartbeat rate?

Last edited:

Escenta

Hi Varadidie, sorry i need to check Dr Wong delivers at which hospital or we can choose which hospital to deliver?

Anzel

im currently at my 22 weeks :)
and been seeing Dr Wong since my 6th week :)
Paid for the package at $680 :D
He is a very patience and kind gynae i could say! :)
Never regret seeing him and stepping into his clinic ! :D

will recommend him to others too! :D
Hi belbelove, what does your package consist of? Do you get a scan and picture of your baby every visit?

Hi Anzel,

the package includes all the consultations, ultra sound scans done in the clinic and the prenatal pills... =)

doesn't include the OSCARS, detail scan, blood test etc...

Carisella

HI,

Does Dr Wong see moms with diabetics in pregnancies?

And may i know where is his clinic located in Bt Gombak, I'm going to go see him later..

I just found out I'm pregnant yst, was hoping for it since 2 - 3 weeks ago, but didn't show at all..

Sadly, Last week tested not pregnant before gg to Thailand for NYE Party.. Did drink quite a lot and smoked =(

I'm so bloody scared for my baby now.. =( anyone knows if i need to call before gg down?

Hi Carisella,

i think it's better that you call Dr Wong before going down because sometimes the clinic maybe very packed with patients and that they may not entertain walk ins.
Tel: 6569 0668

The clinic is directly opposite MRT station, beside 7-Eleven. =) Hope this helps.

Congrats to you!!! Don't worry so much and be a happy mom!!!

clearjade

For me check up is 2 weeks after delivery, he checked stitches from the episiotomy and see baby. Next follow up is 4 weeks later, have not gone yet so not sure what he will be checking.