Drinking coke, coffee and tea!

Yes commercial fruit juice has a lot of sugar even though they claim no added sugar. My gynae told me to make my own juice if I want to drink

I doubt there is any real effect on the baby, if not the gynae will warn beforehand. First trimester till the end i drank everything I wanted, coconut water, chin chow, tea, coke, coffee, bubble tea, a variation of those with at least 2 cups of coffee a day but nothing happened

diza

I doubt there is any real effect on the baby, if not the gynae will warn beforehand. First trimester till the end i drank everything I wanted, coconut water, chin chow, tea, coke, coffee, bubble tea, a variation of those with at least 2 cups of coffee a day but nothing happened
Agreed... I always have the mentality that everything happens for a reason and I never stop myself frm drinking or eating anything... Key word is moderation..

chjean

When preggy I drink tea (teh gao somemore) every morning, it's habitual. Gynae said once a day is fine.

felicity

Hmmmm, my gynae did say keep to having one cup of caffeinated beverage a day, be it coffee, tea or coke.

Mreow Mreow

Hmmmm, my gynae did say keep to having one cup of caffeinated beverage a day, be it coffee, tea or coke.

Haiz..
I loveeee Teh Ping But Have not drank more than 1/4cup Each time Since Pregnant!
Looking to satisfy my Craving when Baby is Born But apparently BreastFeed also have to educe Caffeine!
*faint

Occasionally I do drink Green Tea BubbleTea though...
Yummm

felicity

Yup I'm breastfeeding n doing confinement now, n I haven't touched any of those caffeinated drinks since I delivered... everyday drinking maternity milk n sometimes milo... Luckily I'm not into bubble tea... So not tempted to drink.. Keke.. Waiting for the day i can drink coffee again!