Drinking cold water??

MrsNeo

I had been wondering this question for some time. Does drinking cold water harm the baby in our tummy??

babypris86

i think it depends.... for me its not a problem... but what my aunt experience is her son got asthma and a lot of phelgm.... i think some how its will affects..

clingbel

I drink cold packeted fruit juice early in the morning and the rest of the day thru my 1st & 2nd Trimester, if i drink plain water i will puke........

Last edited:

xiaodaisy

actually is up to each body wan lah, some ppl tend to be weak thus drinking whole term would cause baby to be weak.. but if able to take it i dont see e harm, somehow still not too much lah.. try to prevent for e health of baby loh =)

Porukadotzu

I heard from the elders that drinking cold water/ice cream throughout pregnancy can make your baby inside grow bigger than normal and it will make you difficult during normal delivery.....but if you thinking about taking c-section then should be no prob....

And my elders also say that if mommy drink alot of cold water then the baby can catch a cold easily ...so better prevent than cure....sayang the baby also if they born with something just becoz mommy can not tahan the cravings.....

maybe once in a long while still ok, try to drink warm water at night time and morning if you think day time too hot to drink warm water...so balance it better.

-SRI-

i takin mostly tap water and cold water wor.. its always my habit.. :nah:
same..same...nw 11wks...n to pampered myself abit...the drinks muz hv sweet taste..preg i drank plain water it taste weird lei...end up muz hv rose or orange syrup...sometimes too naughty drink coke...:tlaugh:

Amulet

same..same...nw 11wks...n to pampered myself abit...the drinks muz hv sweet taste..preg i drank plain water it taste weird lei...end up muz hv rose or orange syrup...sometimes too naughty drink coke...:tlaugh:
hmm.. try drinkin fruit juice or ribena instead of syrups ar.. its super high in sugar content.. may makes u gain unneeded weight n somemore we preggers may be more likely to develope gestational diabetes..

-SRI-

hmm.. try drinkin fruit juice or ribena instead of syrups ar.. its super high in sugar content.. may makes u gain unneeded weight n somemore we preggers may be more likely to develope gestational diabetes..

Try fruit juice but will vomit it out...milo & coffee too...So hv stop drinking all tat...nvr tink of ribena...gd idea hor...can try the glucose drink oso... Gain weight???? hw i wish I am seh...maybe cz i still 11 wks...but doc keep telling me to gain weight...b4 & nw still 56kg.... Ok ok...will take note of ur advise...thks!! I don wanna hv gestational diabetes cz MS I cant take it wats more tt...

Amulet

Try fruit juice but will vomit it out...milo & coffee too...So hv stop drinking all tat...nvr tink of ribena...gd idea hor...can try the glucose drink oso... Gain weight???? hw i wish I am seh...maybe cz i still 11 wks...but doc keep telling me to gain weight...b4 & nw still 56kg.... Ok ok...will take note of ur advise...thks!! I don wanna hv gestational diabetes cz MS I cant take it wats more tt...
haha.. don worry about the weight.. by ur last tri u will be gaining more weights already as baby pile on fats on themself that time..