Dynamic Digital Marketing by Dawn McGruer

JaneBower

I
n the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of business, only digitally savvy companies stand a chance of surviving and thriving. Have you been on the lookout for a digital marketing guide for your business? If yes, this 345-page book titled Dynamic Digital Marketing by Dawn McGruer will provide the solution you need. The book is characterized by digital marketing, social media marketing, online/internet businesses, and consultancy business.

The book discusses information pertinent to creating a social media strategy that generates leads and converts efficiently. It is divided into two parts. The first part highlights all the necessary foundations that a business needs to lay to run successful social media campaigns. It explains how to create an ideal customer avatar and identify ideal customers for your business. It concludes with a guide on the best way to position your business to customers using digital channels like social media marketing and email marketing. The second part detailed eight powerful methods of marketing your business online. Details about using search advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), copywriting techniques, and creating funnels that convert leads were discussed. Also, the author explained in detail the set-up process and ways of measuring the effectiveness of social media campaigns.

Dawn McGruer is an award-winning social and digital media expert. She lucidly explained the concepts/terminologies of internet marketing in simple terms that the average reader can understand. Her writing was clear and precise, and the author’s enthusiasm is enshrined in all the book pages. The book contains copious amounts of images and illustrations that enhanced the appeal of the topics discussed. The book was peppered with research statistics that conveyed the topic’s importance to digital marketing strategy. An example is a discussion on an imperative need for a business website to be mobile-friendly, as sixty percent of all internet traffic is through mobile phones.

I enjoyed the concept that said, “Now your turn, take action,” which was presented at the end of every chapter. It bolsters the points of each of the chapters and allows the reader to implement the newly gained knowledge. The real-life 30-day digital campaign that was featured at the end of the book was fascinating. I also liked that the author presented ample references to most of the research she cited for further reading.

I am rating this book 4 out of 4 stars because It is packed with practical knowledge that can be implemented immediately by any business owner or digital marketing professional. The book left me mentally empowered with a refreshed sense of purpose in the digital marketing system. I appreciated the in-depth explanation of the distinctions between web crawling, Google indexing, and the search engine results in Chapter 11. Also, this is a well-edited book because it contained only a few grammatical errors.

I recommend this book to owners of small businesses and corporate organizations. Professionals in the digital marketing space and individuals interested in how the internet and internet marketing works will find this book very useful and informative.

Digital and internet marketing is turning out to be the future of all business marketing, and this book is an excellent primer for anyone willing to get into the field. I enjoyed every bit of information in this book, and there was nothing to dislike about it.

MissEverly

Thanks for sharing this useful review! I was looking for a practical guide that could help my business navigate the ever-changing world of digital marketing. I hope it also has some valuable info about SEO marketing; I am thinking of using gmb seo for my site, but it would be great to read more about SEO before starting. Thanks again, and I hope this book helps me to bring my business to the next level.