Earn Extra Income??

JazQ

Hi Mummies,
Do you want to earn extra income and save enough money to quit your job to spend more time with your kids? or are you afraid that you might lost your job?

I'm mummy of 1 and recently had just lost my job due to company restructuring, but lucky for me to find a company that provided me with a good and brand new business concept. This company had several platforms/projects so you will b given choices of how you gonna to make money.

I would like to share this good opportunity with Mummies and hope to form a group for mummies to earn more $$. So if you are interested in earning extra money, please feel free to contact me to meet up! Believe me, it is interesting and worth your time to let me share the business concept with you.
:Dancing_wub:

JazQ

Hihi Dear Mummies,
It's me again, just want to update you all that my company is still
growing, no scam and more platform for you to earn extra money.

Own time own target!
Interested, pls PM me or email to me at Jazq12@gmail.com
Cheers! :Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

dolphin38

Hi JazQ....may I know what this job is about? I'm looking to earn extra income or to make it become my full or part time job if I have no job in future. Can this job gives me stable income?? Hopefully this is not MLM though. Do not want MLM. Thanks.

peacefulgal

i also keen in know more. Kindly PM me the details.

Not keen in MLM kind coz i've done two before and given up due to the heavy commitment of meeting people and buying of products.

mmy_lizz