earn money (not vouchers) by doing survey

N

noel3512

Earn some extra cash by doing survey when they send it to your e-mail address, not compulsory to do each and every survery, when you accumulate 600 points, you can get 5SGD. i have not redeem yet, but it seems like it works, you can register at Welcome to sg.ipanelonline.com!. thank you. i'm doing this as i earn points for refering people, so, thank you! i don't earn from what you earn, just one time referral points. thank yoU!

i managed to exchange for $5 already!

check these screenshot:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

noel3512

hi everyone! i earned like $20 till date, many others that i referred (in hardwarezone) have earned like around $15 already! post your earnings here!

jadek

Just joined under you coz seriously need to earn some money to pay off my hobbies. How often does the surveys come in?

N

noel3512

you won't earn a lot from it actually, but surveys are at around 200 to 300 points each and 600 points=$5. It really depends, sometimes there are new ones everyday, really depends!

N

noel3512

hahah! but till date. this is the only one that works, for me. any other survey sites that really pay?

jadek

With cash, i can't remember. I have another one, but it's overseas survey site, survey drop rates quite good, but need a lot of points to redeem and the min they'll send you is USD50 (which is quite good). I shd be reaching mine soon, but haven't been very diligent. :p

Vouchers has a few others.

Read email, the one that paid me twice is EmailCashPro.

N

noel3512

when i signed up for emailcashpro, they hardly send me mails then when i gave up, they started sending me a lot of mails :/ i stopped reading them, thanks though!