EDD Apr 2015

Melissamelly

Hi, I'm also into my 17 weeks. Had been eating bird nest since early pregnancy. Now that you're in your second trimester, I think it's just right to start eating. I'm seeing Dr lawrence ang and was advise to go to novena medical for my details scan on 21th. Was advised by the nurse it cost about $160+...

happycatchong

Hi, I am in my week 16. Oscar test pass and now waiting for next appt to see if find out baby gender. I'm seeing Prof Biswas from NUH.

Melissamelly

Hi, currently I don't think there's any whatsapp group for edd apr 2015. You can create and add us in :)

My number 83669001 - Melissa

jusrach

HI Mummies,

I'm so not active in this forum. I'm on my second pregnancy with EDD in mid April. but currently 22weeks so could be an early April baby! :)
Congrats to the rest of the mummies here!

Melissamelly

Hi welcome here. We have a whatsapp group chat. You may whatsapp me at 83669001 or leave down your number if you're interested in joining us :))

Drey

Hi Mummies & Daddies...
I just signed up at the Parenthood Fair for a free digital edition of the Motherhood magazine. Its filled with lots of interesting articles as well as brochures of the upcoming Parenthood fair for the various contests.
Just sign up at Digital Magazine Sign Up - Parenthood Fair 2014 with the Promo Code PHF3 for the free digital magazine now!
Parenthood Fair from 21-23 Nov 2014 11am to 9pm.

virgooo

Hello all, I'm due in April 2015 too! But until now i've yet to get a confinement lady for myself. I am panicking nowww!

if normal itchy still can stand it, but this a bit itchy than usual. see my gynae this afternoon already,
give me some cream N antibiotics too.

RebbyRebecca

Hi Mummies.. My first child is due in mid april. :) I won't be getting any confinement nanny (My hubby & mom will help; hope they can make it). ok, actually is i don't want as i don't like those rules. Hahaha. oh ya, i am planning to breastfeed my child to 6 months old (at least) but i don't know if i can make it.

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

annabub

I'm in my 34weeks and having very bad yeast infection.. sigh! Gynae insert a tablet for me and was ok great for a week and here it comes again.... Anyone experiencing this??

Anonymous

Any mummies gave birth mind sharing your symptoms of delivery? Im in my 36 weeks, may baby. But i feel a on off pain on lower back, in between my buttocks. And feel like something pushing my asshole and virginal area. Had a very hard stomach.