EDD april 2010 :)

JessTan

Hi, was wondering those mummys whose EDD april 2010 how are u all coping with your child now? am currently a first time mum to my 3 months old son
:0) hoping to haf express enuff milk for him b4 i start work... how about u all?

hope to exchange tips with you ladies :tlaugh:

-Jess:Dancing_wub:

wenwen

Mine is a daughter. It hasn't been a problem expressing breastmilk for me (always have excess, then store in freezer)
She always cry to seek for attention!!
I am going to work in 2 weeks time, still looking for babysitter :(

Mine is a daughter. It hasn't been a problem expressing breastmilk for me (always have excess, then store in freezer)
Hi all,

Back to work liaoz... my bb on 1 apr...

expressing not a prob... but getting tired of it.... haiz...
copping well.... now crying to seek attention too...

got facebook acc? can add me jasmineyapsm@gmail.com?

Cheers!

JessTan

Hi all,

Back to work liaoz... my baby on 1 apr...

expressing not a prob... but getting tired of it.... sigh...
copping well.... now crying to seek attention too...

got facebook acc? can add me jasmineyapsm@gmail.com?

Cheers!
Hihi.. gd to hear u both do not haf prob expressing.. am hoping i haf enuff for him...how many times do u all express in a day??
I express in the morning, and at night now, to store the milk, the rest of the day i breastfeed him direct...:)
i be back to work mid august.. ! baby going infant care :)
will add u! :0)

JessTan

so nice to hear u haf excess! I hope i haf enuff.. been expressing in the morning and night, to store.. the rest of the day feed him direct. .how do u express ur milk? how many times?

oh.. hope u find a babysitter soon..find a reliable one. .my baby going infant care :)

Hi jess, thx for adding me...

I start expressing all these while.. Since 1st month, i havent been feeding direct..

One day 4times, each 8 to 10oz
now cutting to 3 times, 10 to 12 oz..

But if i hard working 4x a day, i can have bk 8 to 10oz..

Getting tired.. Somemore need to work, not very nice to leave desk to express

No one take care ur bb?

JessTan

Hi jess, thx for adding me...

I start expressing all these while.. Since 1st month, i havent been feeding direct..

One day 4times, each 8 to 10oz
now cutting to 3 times, 10 to 12 oz..

But if i hard working 4x a day, i can have back 8 to 10oz..

Getting tired.. Somemore need to work, not very nice to leave desk to express

No one take care your baby?
That's great..glad u haf so much milk...i can have it too :)
my mother-in-law working and mum stays too far away...anyway its a good arrangement i can see my son during my work! <3

do u drink anything to increase ur milk supply? what pump do u use?

JessTan

That's great..glad you have so much milk...i can have it too :)
my mother-in-law working and mum stays too far away...anyway its a good arrangement i can see my son during my work! <3

do you drink anything to increase your milk supply? what pump do you use?
typo: I mean i hope i can have it. .not i can have it. .my milk supply not much. .:( dunknow why?

shi_san_yee

son is 3m 1 wk, have been expressing all these while and supply quite low. Express 4-5 times a day, each time only 100-120ml, not much to store and will be traveling for work next week, really wanna be able to store up enuff for him. so far have been taking motherlove's goat's rue but still not really improving. is it the pump, or is it just me?:err:

JessTan

son is 3m 1 wk, have been expressing all these while and supply quite low. Express 4-5 times a day, each time only 100-120ml, not much to store and will be traveling for work next week, really wanna be able to store up enuff for him. so far have been taking motherlove's goat's rue but still not really improving. is it the pump, or is it just me?:err:
hope u can store enuff for him.. how long will u be away? must store more for him as u will not be ard..
what pump do u use? anyway, my supply not very much too!
But using Medela now for me helps me drain all my milk.. i just bought it..

yellowpages

Hi, this is my 1st post at this forum.

I'm oso 1st time mum with a apr baby gal. First two months very tired and busy with baby. Now more use to being a mum liao so got time to surf forum.:Dancing_wub:

How did u all manage to get so much milk? Mine is only a miserable 50-60ml and got to supplement with FM. Any suggestions how to increase my milk flow?

temari

my son is 4 months now.

ever since i go back work, in law taking care of him. i find he change a lot.i have to keep sing him song and sayang him to sleep now. its so hard for us.in law everytime tell us to carry him when he cry.he become used to it.but cannot like that let him.because whenever i put him down to bed he starts to cry again.in laws dont listens how i wanted them to take care. it is very difficult for me and my husband.

every night so tire and morning wakeup in law still sleeping nv help us take care baby and prepare breakfast so we wnt late for work.

due to over stress of my body, i am now down with sickness. need to take blood test every month and eat medicine every morning every day until sickness recovers.my water retention and bloatness is getting worst and im now under treatment too.

im now looking for baby sitter to help.but i cnt affort to pay too much.

Renzie

She's now 4 mths and 3 weeks old.

I opted to be a SAHM. But in laws worry that I might not be able to cope, hence hubby's grandmother accompany me at home. At least can now eat and do chores in peace.

However like Temari's in laws, they also insist to carry baby when she cries, that she very bad-tempered must carry/sayang her or else if she loses temper very hard to control already etc etc. Even putting her to sleep also must carry. I have to keep proving myself to them, and when it can be done, then they realised "oh actually can like that..."

Nowadays, they are the ones who carry her to sleep, if in my hands, I'll usually put her on the bed, think she got used to it already. Hubby used to scold his parents that they are spoiling her and if she don't want to sleep at night and wants to be carried, he'll bring her to their room, and let them take care.

temari

She's now 4 mths and 3 weeks old.

I opted to be a stay at home mum. But in laws worry that I might not be able to cope, hence hubby's grandmother accompany me at home. At least can now eat and do chores in peace.

However like Temari's in laws, they also insist to carry baby when she cries, that she very bad-tempered must carry/sayang her or else if she loses temper very hard to control already etc etc. Even putting her to sleep also must carry. I have to keep proving myself to them, and when it can be done, then they realised "oh actually can like that..."

Nowadays, they are the ones who carry her to sleep, if in my hands, I'll usually put her on the bed, think she got used to it already. Hubby used to scold his parents that they are spoiling her and if she dont't want to sleep at night and wants to be carried, he'll bring her to their room, and let them take care.
every night bb cry and scream when want to sleep. very frustrated.my hubby nv say his parents.

VONNELIFUL

every night baby cry and scream when want to sleep. very frustrated.my hubby never say his parents.
Temari, why don't u think it this way... Your in laws are doing this out of love for ur son.... so try your best not to get angry or frustrated... Every baby is different... They will learn how to soothe themselves to sleep eventually.. Moreover... hugging them more gives security which attributes confidence and better behavior...
Kids are really smart these days.... but manupilative crying only starts from abt 9 mths... Don't worry... you are doing a great job as a mummy... *= )

Renzie

haha, i think mine starts on manipulative crying already......
Case in hand, she love having her paternal grandfather carry her. once I was feeding her, and she was suckling the bottle quietly..and the grandfather walked pass and talked to her, she immediately starting whining to him leading to a really reall pitiful cry (like I beat her like that), so he had no choice but to carry her..and she immediately around to hubby(who was siting at the opposide end) and smile at him!!

shi_san_yee

babies seem to know who to 'makan'. he bullies me and manja my parents, they carry him all the time and when he cries, all will fuss over him. in a way it is good coz i work and my son has no father so grandparents shower attention onto him.

btw, have your babies flipped? mine refuses to flip. dont know if he's lazy or slow.