EDD April 2013..cont

hwaa

baby hyperstore at 69 kaki bukit ave 1 - shunli industrial park and
baby kingdom at 83 kaki bukit ave 1.
both are like 2 mins apart only, 3 levels selling all sorts of stuffs.

free parking.

xiuxiu

hi belz, Im interested. :) My fren asked me to go with her for this dance too. Its under meetup.com. ($12 per session) How about yours? Its per session payment or?

belz

i suppose if your body can take the exercise...y nt! its juz tat as time goes by..ur tummy get bigger.. i m sooo tempted to sign up calforina fitness zumba , pilates n yoga.. but i need accompany^^

belz

hi belz, Im interested. :) My fren asked me to go with her for this dance too. Its under meetup.com. ($12 per session) How about yours? Its per session payment or?
hi xiu xiu..yaya..!!! under fesita singapore.. $12 per session.. if u sign 10 session straight..its 100 bucks..its real fun..want go together?? coz we can pay per session.. no need sign 10 session straight i guess..

Hi all mummies,

I'm now in my 22 wk. Been sometime since i last log in. Did my detailed scan and the sonographer confirmed it's a baby boy, manage to catch a glimpse of his "organ" during the scan.. LOL

Autumnfall, I didnt put on alot of weight before the 20 weeks, gain only 1-2kg. But this 2 weeks my weight suddenly increase by 3-4kg. I can feel baby kicking and punching now (though im not sure which is which..LOL). My hubby can feel the vigorous kick by placing his hand on my tummy. It's fun but sometimes it's a little painful. I think the best way to describe the baby kicking is quite similar to heart thumping but in the abdominal area. Sometimes, it feels like something is moving in your tummy and you will feel a little itchy.

Gynae commented on my plancetau slight low during the detailed scan. However, he claims that as baby grows bigger, the plancentau will move up otherwise i need to go for c-sec instead. Really hope that i can have natural delivery.

Btw, baby-r-us at city square is currently having christmas promotion for baby cot too. You might want to take a look. I found this place opposite of Bugis guan yim temple that sells baby clothes in bulk. They come in a pack of 12 pieces (but you can differ the colours) and it's very cheap. I bought 12 pieces of rompers for only $30. The mitten and bootie are also selling at about $2 per pair. The packaging is similar to those that you find in kiddy palace, except kiddy palace sells it at $4.90 per pair. Do check it out!

Thanks hwaa for sharing the location, will take a look there too. :)

cheshire

hi mummies,

just to share with y'all..just bought my stroller and car seat at taka. even cheaper than gloryspring, which a lot of mummies are buying quinny brand from. Quinny Buzz 2012 + Maxi Cosi Cabriofix carseat = $1099. cardmember have extra 10% off. remaining amt swiped on card earns 6% rebate. and $30 taka voucher. the stroller comes with adapter for the car seat, so dont need to wake baby up to transfer from car seat to stroller. now includes free seat reducer and a bottle sterilizer as well. free delivery.

I just bought Avent steilizer set yest at Robinson's sale, so if any of u looking for sterilizer, now i have an extra one. can let it go cheap cheap. can PM me

hwaa

there are some in gmarket thats selling rompers cheap.

bought carters 5pcs for $10.80 only included shipping.

its carter oem factory outlet but material is quite ok.

also bought some from carters website itself, now usd xchange rate is good, can take a look.

hwaa

wah stroller baby seat for 1k+

really can faint, think will hold back on strollers first or go for
older models like quinny zapp.

xiuxiu

xiuxiu

Hi xiuxiu, I've jus booked mine last week. Recommend by my gf who jus gave birth few months back.

Yati her hp no 91126241
Hi SherLee, Thanks for the contact! By the way, how much is she charging?

I got another contact from a fren. She told me that her fren received good result and can see flat tummy during her bb's first month. Her name is Diah. I am considering her... Her website is ljamumassage.com

SherLee

Hi SherLee, Thanks for the contact! By the way, how much is she charging?

I got another contact from a fren. She told me that her fren received good result and can see flat tummy during her bb's first month. Her name is Diah. I am considering her... Her website is ljamumassage.com
She charge $50 per session

SherLee

XiuXiu this MDM Maria got alot positive feedback bout her service hp 93622013. I found her contact in the forum too. U might wan to take a look. It's at the You & Family section-Confinement-Advice for post natal massage

SherLee

there are some in gmarket thats selling rompers cheap.

bought carters 5pcs for $10.80 only included shipping.

its carter oem factory outlet but material is quite ok.

also bought some from carters website itself, now usd xchange rate is good, can take a look.
Hwaa may I know bout the shipping cost when u purchase fm the States? M not gd w online shopping.

SherLee

May I know any mummies here did any traveling aft u r aware that u r pregnant? I did some read up, n they said 2Tri is the best time to travel. But my mum kp scolding me. Haiz....... Nag n nag n nag. I know she's worried but I bought my tix to HK already. M traveling next week. I will b goin 4 my check up on Mon. Doc sure say this ok tat ok but old folks sure say NO...... Headache.......