EDD April 2013..cont

jovial24

Dear ladies

I have a bag of preloved baby girl's clothes which I would like to gift with no strings attached.

Details have been posted at this website which I have specially created to link mothers who would like to give away things to those who are seeking preloved items.

Browse Ads |

Please do drop by, thanks!

Hi all been a while since I logged in lol cuz of the fb grp... can I ask how contractions feel like? Am officially 37 weeks, contractions come n go, more intense at night, daytime still ok... does that happen to all of u?

Hi all been a while since I logged in lol cuz of the fb grp... can I ask how contractions feel like? Am officially 37 weeks, contractions come n go, more intense at night, daytime still ok... does that happen to all of u?
Hey, I also get it more intensely at night! Actually to me contractions are just uncomfortable and sometimes leaves you breathing more heavily than usual. Aside than that it isn't painful leh.

Today I went to gynae, they did a CTG test for an hr, to chk on bb's heartbeat and time my contractions. My contractions were pretty regular at 7mins interval, and the dr wanted to induce labour but I declined. I'd rather wait, though I must say the waiting is rather hard to bear hehe. The senior nurse there seemed very surprised that I can laugh and smile despite the regular contractions! I asked her if its supposed to be painful, she smiled and said for some its probably different and said my condition, give it is 2cm dilation, is considered early labour.

But I decided to come home lah, to wait and see how. Hopefully water bag breaks on its own.

hwaa

Hey, I also get it more intensely at night! Actually to me contractions are just uncomfortable and sometimes leaves you breathing more heavily than usual. Aside than that it isn't painful leh.

Today I went to gynae, they did a CTG test for an hr, to chk on bb's heartbeat and time my contractions. My contractions were pretty regular at 7mins interval, and the dr wanted to induce labour but I declined. I'd rather wait, though I must say the waiting is rather hard to bear hehe. The senior nurse there seemed very surprised that I can laugh and smile despite the regular contractions! I asked her if its supposed to be painful, she smiled and said for some its probably different and said my condition, give it is 2cm dilation, is considered early labour.

But I decided to come home lah, to wait and see how. Hopefully water bag breaks on its own.
wah your gynae so power ah? CTG for an hour? yah best is to naturally wait fpr water bag to burst..

wah your gynae so power ah? CTG for an hour? yah best is to naturally wait fpr water bag to burst..

U mean its not the norm to have ctg for an hr?

Ya, I want an all natural labour experience... If the water bag is broken by Gynae and not on its own, I feel it won't break naturally next time when I want to have 2nd kid...

Autumnfall, yup Gynae says baby's head is very low already. I can feel his head moving about sometimes. I think for dilation yes, need to have baby's head to be engaged-- I remember during prenatal class, the teacher said baby's head will push the cervix causing it to dilation when contractions occur...
Not sure if water bag will burst if baby head not engaged though...

argh, this waiting for him to come out is torturous!

Euniz

Cool!!! So exciting.. The wait is really killing!!

Im so psyched to see my gynae tmrw. Let see if der is any change in my dilation of 2cm.

So means, if ur already dilate, baby head is low n engaged?

Cool!!! So exciting.. The wait is really killing!!

Im so psyched to see my gynae tmrw. Let see if der is any change in my dilation of 2cm.

So means, if ur already dilate, baby head is low n engaged?
yes low and engaged, my next Gynae appt is next wed. I keep asking baby when u wanna come out? Especially when he keeps moving and reacting to my voice or tv sounds! LOL

Good luck to u Euniz!

Hi care to share symptoms of baby's head being engaged? Sometimes I feel uterus tightening and sharp pelvic pain, went to gynae on mon and gynae says baby's head not engaged... I feel that sometimes baby's head is very low but sometimes they jus 'break free'...

Hi care to share symptoms of baby's head being engaged? Sometimes I feel uterus tightening and sharp pelvic pain, went to gynae on mon and gynae says baby's head not engaged... I feel that sometimes baby's head is very low but sometimes they jus 'break free'...
i feel pelvic aches when I'm lying on bed and also when I try to turn from one side to the other.
i dun use that as a gauge. Instead I observe when I hv contractions. Sometimes due to the tightening, I can see his butt on the side of my tummy, then I know his head is not totally down. Other times, I see the shape of my belly in a total round, I suspect his head then is engaged downwards.

dun worry, they sometimes move here and there and may not be totally engaged when doing scans at gynae's.

i just happen to 'know' my baby's is cos he is very 'vocal', boxing n kicking me a lot when my thigh is too near the pelvic area n kinda pushing against his head. Or his head'll turn here and there.

I actually command my baby to move into the perfect head engage position for smooth vaginal canal position, been telling him to do so since months back. I think they hear and will obey... Heheh

Thanks for sharing! Lol I thik mine is sometimes engaged sometimes popping out.. hope I can still be dilated... cuz without dilation, induce labor will probably end up emergency c sect.. I tried to lift my thighs and true enough its uncomfortable. Think baby head haa turned down weeks aho and slowly trying to engage. Will be going for my 37w checkup on mon, will they start checking for dilation? Am hoping baby can be out after 38w...

hwaa

baby engaging is impt.. need to engage if not even dilate also hard to push. respect to all the mummies here who will be giving
birth soon.. good luck and hope everything goes well esp time is reaching soon!

Thanks for sharing! Lol I thik mine is sometimes engaged sometimes popping out.. hope I can still be dilated... cuz without dilation, induce labor will probably end up emergency c sect.. I tried to lift my thighs and true enough its uncomfortable. Think baby head haa turned down weeks aho and slowly trying to engage. Will be going for my 37w checkup on mon, will they start checking for dilation? Am hoping baby can be out after 38w...
Yup I can't lift my thighs either! My Gynae started checking dilation two weeks ago at week36. Think they will chk yours soon :) take care meanwhile! Dun worry too much!