EDD April 2013..cont

I have loose stools and diarhea too, normally becuz I take too many cold drinks and desserts... I realise my intake of fibre may be too much as well, eg: Yakult, vitagen, bread, pears, apples, cereals.. Etc so causing Abit of loose stools. On days when I ate more meat and carbohydrates I don't get diarrhoea but I m generally not constipated.

Maybe it's the food you eat, check out your diet and see what's causing the runs....

I have discharge too, white milky discharge accompanied by foul smell. But think they are more common in early first tri, now I'm entering week 12, so the discharge has decreased.

Wow, so excited to know the gender!!! Lol I hope to know mine during Oscar scan which I will be doing in a few weeks... Hehehe...

Yupzyupz... So excited, can't wait to start shopping for my baby once I know the gender!!!

Oh, can we travel while pregnant? Actually I don't have much morning sickness but I'm really keen to go overseas in dec, the prob is I have already booked the air tickets and it's non refundable and non exchangable... Tat time we didn't know I will be pregnant so soon, my mom is not too happy about it, but I really hope I will be able to go... Anyone of u proceeded with travel plans while pregnant?

alag

Thanks guys for the advice!
Autumnfall, I have been taking a lot of sweet drinks of late as water just makes me gag now.. Weird.N
Btw, i am traveling to Tokyo in 2 weeks and Taiwan at the end of the October. I think it is fine to travel but you must stretch more on the plane!

But good news is that nausea does not come as often anymore! Hopefully this is the start of a beautiful beginning! :)

Ebelle

autumnfall : Yes, can travel during pregnancy, but do be careful and don't be too tired during your vacation. Most doctors recommend to travel in 2nd tri as its the most easygoing. Take it easy, don't walk too much and remember to stop and rest. Overdoing it is no good. And alag bring up a good point. For long flights, do remember to get up and walk a bit to ensure blood is circulating well.

littlebluecinders: i had discharge too and totally normal as long as its white/clear/yellow. You only need to worry if there is blood.

bless3d: What a scare! hope you really rest more and if you need to, just take the mc and rest. Baby health is more important than work...

hope everyone is having a better time now as we move towards 2nd tri. I am 13 weeks today and very happy that have finally reached an important milestone: 2nd trimester!

Wow ebelle congrats!!! I'm coming to 12 weeks, very fast I can bid first tri goodbye, hoping I can kiss all the MS and nausea goodbye too...

Guess I will still go ahead with my overseas trip, cuz I think after having baby also difficult to travel...

Is there a baby market? At where?

Abigale

Hi all, im new here! i always feel very full in the afternoon all the way till night and only feel emptied in the morning. could it caused by indigestion due to taken too much spicy food? do you all face the same issue as i am? :embarrassed:

Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone knows whether it's possible to be leaking amniotic fluid at ten weeks? I found another wet patch on my underwear today, even tho I was wearing panty liners... funny thing is that I didnt feel anything...or maybe I'm leaking urine... :(

Alag, sounds interesting but it's too early to buy anything right? Would definitely go if I can make it...

Welcome abegail! Oh I'm always full in the afternoon too, I can eat two slices of bread and wait till evening for half bowl of rice lol... No appetite...

Littlebluecinders, don't think we will leak amniotic fluid, I have wet patches of discharge too, starting from as early as 5 weeks... Don't worry k, maybe go n see gynae to double confirm? Sometimes when I suddenly stand up early in the morning to pee and it's very urgent, I have wet patches too :( think I cannot control my pee and it leaked :(

Pinky32

Hi All Apr 2013 mummies,

I am from Sep 2012 mummy. I have just given birth and currently on confinement. I would like to check if any mummies interested to hire confinement lady. She is with me now and doing confinement for me (Lan Ee from Malaysia). She has available slot in the month of Apr next year. If any mummies interested and would like to speak/interview her, pls msg me and I will provide my contact # so you can talk to her.

Overall, below are my comments on her.
1) Take very good care of my son and very tentative. She has > 10years of experience.
2) Cooking is very yummy
3) Hardworking. She is working around the clock in my house. After cooking, she will mop the floor. She will wash all the floor mats and toilet which she is using to bath the baby.

Msg me if you need more details.

Thanks!

valwee

im currently in my 10 wk. N guess what, my 1st son is only 5mths old! am so afraid that i cant carry him around when my tummy gets bigger =(
i have sticky yellow discharge but odorless..sometimes it kinda make it uncomfortable down there when it gets alot -.- hate those discharges

Bless3d

Hi anyone start using the anti stretch mark cream ? Any recommendation, where to buy and what's the price like?

Hihi was about to say I bought mine yesterday, I bought Elancyl stretch marks prevention cream from guardian, was actually coerced to buy cuz the salesperson was very rude and impatient, gave me the look when I say I want to look at other brands, so was pressurised to buy the two for $59 cream...
i went in to get Clarins oil actually, I heard its good but the salesperson insists I get Elancyl (maybe its more exp) lol and she digged out this bottle from deep within lol... But I checked online and heard its not bad actually, my sis says every brand works the same, those cheap butter cocoa cream works well too...
actually the label says only start applying After 4 mths but I kiasu I think I start now better lol... Heard that stretch marks is genetic, there's no way to prevent it...

Aprilaries

i did apply clarin oil but still cant avoid stretch marks! :( sob sob. think is genetic...

went for my oscar scan and gynae checkup today. baby super cooperative. done within 15 mins. baby was waving at us..hehe.. and saluting also.. his/her hands keep moving..

oh ya, my gynae mentioned MIGHT be a boy... but cant confirm.. haha. i was rather she dont tell me.. just tell me when she is more firm. dont think can determine at wk 12 thou... baby also growing well.. edd pushed forward from 11 to 8 april.

alag

Hey guys, just wanna ask if you guys have heard the baby's heartbeat? All I get is the flickering. Do I have to ask to hear it when I go for my check up?

ibisco

Hi alag, i asked my gynae if i can get to hear the heartbeat / measure the heartrate and the gynae say "no need, as long as u see it pumping on the screen and that's enough". So i shut up also... Maybe not so good for foetus to do tat?

alag

Ibisco, I know right!! But I want to hear it! So many people heard it. I wonder if it's a different machine they used that's why. Anyone else has this problem?

pigletbao

Alag - my gynae usually asks if I want to hear the heartbeat whenever he points out the flicker. But he doesn't give any details on the heart rate so while hearing, I'll ask him if it's strong. Gynae will need to turn on the speakers n activate some stuff before u hear the heartbeat n see the heartbeat monitor. :)