EDD April 2013..cont

sVal

I am 16wks and I gained 1.5kg. Cant really see tummy yet. Going for gynae appt on fri. Hope bb is growing well.

belz

sVal.. wish u luck... my hubby say i dun look pregnant..juz a woman with tummy... coz i joke that nobody give up seats for me when i m in MRT...:p will be looking at pants soon... but top still okie..dun wan waste too much $ on maternity clothes.. i m goin for detailed scan on 23th nov.. hope the doc can reali confirmed the gender..coz the 1st scan is a boy.. but we dare nt buy anythin yet.. want to make sure..

alag

I know right? Those girls must be super small and lucky! I already bought maternity wear a month ago. Now I barely fit into my clothes except for my
Maxi dresses. But my friends say all the weight has gone to my belly region and a little to face. Well I don't expect a small baby. My husband was close to 6kg when he was born!

I am going to sign up this week. It is $180 for weekend classes and I haven't paid for package but I have confirmed Dr. Goh Shen Li from TPS. I love her! She is a doll!

mapleleaves80

Dear gals,
I've also bought my maternity pants, capri pants, shorts and jeans last month cos i cant fit into those that i previously wore anymore :( have gained abt 4kg so far..in my 18th wk nw, yet to knw the gender yet. Hopefully can know when i go for my detailed scan on 26/11 :)
I've signed up for tmc's prenatal class by wong boh boi.. Heard she's good but dunno hw true is it.. Else am totally clueless about everything..

cheshire

Guess everyone's body is different, most importantly we're all happy m2bs and have healthy babies :) the prenatal classes should be signed up at the hospital you are delivering? Or anywhere?

Maud

Hi girls,
I am 19 weeks pregnant and I am already mum of a 2.5 years old girl.
My EDD is 5th April and I plan to deliver in Mount E. Does anyone already gave birth there? How was it?
My OB is Yeoh Swee Choo: does anyone already delivered with her?
I will give birth in Singapore for the 1st time. The way to do things seem to be different than in my country so far.
I would love to have tips from mothers from here, but it is not so easy to make local friends.
Would you help me? :)

cheshire

Hi alag, thanks, will check with the hospital. When you'll start going for the classes?

Hi Maud, welcome :) Im 18 weeks now, will be delivering at Mt.E too, OB is Kowa Nam Sing. I'm a first time mum2be, prob even more lost than u r. Lols. Whr r u from?

sVal

Hi Maud, welcome!! I am 16 wks and will also be delivering at Mt E. My OB is Dr Kelly Loi and is my first time. :)

alag

I think next week? My friend says most of the ppl in the class are in their 20-22 week! I am excited although I am sure husband will be bored because he claims he doesn't need it. Haha men!

Welcome Maud!! :) hope pregnancy is treating you alright?

xiuxiu

Hello mummies! been quite sometime never login to this forum. hehe.

Alittle updates on my side, am going for my week 20 detail scan next tues and hope all are well!

i have booked the prenatal yoga and anenatal classes. Prenatal yoga will be at Vandayoga and gg for the first lesson this saturday. I heard if those who want to go for anenatal class, must book now. If it is too near to third trimester, they might not allow you to attend. Am going for Thomson Medical Center Mrs Wong class this 25th

Have gained 5-6kg already and all my bottoms cant wear .. wearing most loose dresses for work and bought those elastic shorts for weekends.

EXercise wise, i went for my first swim last sunday. Feel so happy that i get to exercise after so long (stopped exercise after i got preggy). Body aches feel better. MAybe mummies can go swim?

By the way, for post-preggy message for tummy, when do we need to find n book? Early next year like jan?

Hi xiuxiu I'm also going to the tmc class next Sunday 25th Nov :D mine is the one that starts at 12.30. See u there if u are attending the same class!

sVal

Hi cheshire, i only signed the package for seeing gynae. I think they will ask me to book later on ba. But did u sign up for anenatal classes?

mapleleaves80

Hi Littlebluecinders and xiuxiu
Im also attending the nov 25th class and mine is starting at 1230 :) am kinda excited abt it actually, dunno what to expect.. :) enjoy the lessons!