EDD April 2013..cont

aprillier

hi, i have just signed up for Mount Alvernia childbirth education course. I am starting my class in Jan and will end by feb. And I am paying only $181.90 for 6 sessions + 1 complimentary session. If you sign up for the Mt A ladies card you will be given a discount of $163.71.

Yes i feel it my bb is actively kicking me at night. At this moment my bb is giving me a soft kick. My hubby also feel it. Its amazing :wong3:

belz

i also feel kicking.. but whenever my hubby put his hand on my tummy..the bb stop kicking..when he remove his hand..kicks!! notti little fellow

alag

Me too! It really does feel like flutters but I feel so sad when my husband has a disappointed face when he doesn't feel the kicks yet.

Girls, I made it to the US. Word of advice, try to fly business class if you are flying long distance man. My flight was so torturous on the body :(

cheshire

haha..same story for me. my husb never gets to feel baby kick. at first he was quite enthu to feel when i told him Isaac wake up alr, and moving. now he doesnt really wanna feel after so many disappointments. hehs. i guess it's a special privilege for us mummies :) worth the backaches and morn sickness!

hi alag,

so ure in US now? hope u have a wonderful christmas :) and baby shower! hehs. make the long flight worth it.

Hi all mummies to be!
been reading he posts and am really exited to share my own experience!

Am in the 26th week and having a baby boy! My first one, and as I'm very tuned in to changes in my body, I could feel him kicking since 2 months back, it only gets stronger as the days go by! It never fails to make me smile, especially when I've just woken up and start talking to him, and he responds with a wriggle here or a small fist bump there! :)

Wasnt one to think I'd have kids beforebut he came along and my perception changed 180degrees! Having a kid thru pregnancy and having one without having gone thru pregnancy is a big difference.

Made me appreciate life more :)

I used to jog twice a week before pregnancy, but stopped when test kit tested positive.

I'm wondering if it is advisable for me to start on any yoga or Pilates class now? Will it still make a diff to having an easier natural birth 3 mths later?

Have a good long weekend ladies!

Oh, need to add that sometimes baby gets really tensed up, like curled into a ball or something, and my belly gets really hard. Does that happen to anyone of u too?

After patting it on the 'butt' (I assume), he'll release that tension and I feel better thereafter.

Just an interesting thing I noted.

belz

i m doing zumba right now... trying to keep as fit as i can^^ of coz walking alot also... heard tat it will assist in easy delivery.. *cross fingers*

Oh, need to add that sometimes baby gets really tensed up, like curled into a ball or something, and my belly gets really hard. Does that happen to anyone of u too?

After patting it on the 'butt' (I assume), he'll release that tension and I feel better thereafter.

Just an interesting thing I noted.
Hi mummy, is this frequent? Because if u feel belly gets hard, it's not really baby kicking, it's contraction, you might wan to ask your gynae next time you go for check up. Initially I thought it was baby kick but then gynae told me it is contraction n it is not normal. So i was given alot of bed rest at home n medicine to prevent early labour. Mostlikely haveto continue till full term. When baby move or kick, is should be movements that you feel, not harden-ing. Sorry if I scare u but just wan to share my experience with u.

Iceydragon: it happens maybe once every two or three days.... I didn't know that its a contraction! He doesn't kick or move when that happens though... Thanks will ask my gynae! But next appt will be 3 weeks later :( hmmm.

belz

hey lyngoh1010... zumba is ok as long u dun jump... ^^ i been doing zumba since last mth... its fun.. of coz u got to listen to your body too..if its too stressed up on ur body..i think pilates or yoga is fine...
hi iceydragon81...what do u mean by belly harding.. i do feel movement ... but slight ones..like heart thumbing kinda..for afew mins here n there.. is tat consider normal??

alag

so happy!

I have to share my joy with you girls, just when I was reading about it...

My husband finally felt my little peanut kick twice!!! :) the smile on his face was priceless!! :)

sVal

When i did detailed scan, head is at the right side and legs at the left side. But i feel movement at right side mostly and center only once in awhile. Left side dun really feel much movements. Is it normal?

hey lyngoh1010... zumba is ok as long u dun jump... ^^ i been doing zumba since last mth... its fun.. of coz u got to listen to your body too..if its too stressed up on ur body..i think pilates or yoga is fine...
hi iceydragon81...what do u mean by belly harding.. i do feel movement ... but slight ones..like heart thumbing kinda..for afew mins here n there.. is tat consider normal??
Hardening means tightness. Heart thumbing is ok but not tightness. Just ask your gynae during check up or u can call n speak to your gynae if u r concern. After all I m not gynae n I don't wan cause alarms :)

When i did detailed scan, head is at the right side and legs at the left side. But i feel movement at right side mostly and center only once in awhile. Left side dun really feel much movements. Is it normal?
Yes mummy, it's normal. Baby has preference to stay at certain positions n since baby still growing so there is a lot of room baby can move. Nearer to due date u will feel whole tummy is baby.