EDD April 2013..cont

momnbaby

When we are touched in a loving, nurturing way, we open, we love,and we affirm that we are somebody and that somebody cares.

Learn baby massage from certified infant massage instructors.

Call us or check out Baby massage | Infant massage Singapore | Baby massage helps babies with sleep, wind, colic and relaxation. Connect and bond better through massaging babies. Call 6497 0615 to find out more.

按摩多一个宝宝, 世界多一份美好, 妈妈加油!

like us : www.facebook.com/momnbabystore

belz

blessed- take care of urself ya!!! most impt is ur hubby support now ^^ take a gd break and await for ur new born.. n you have a new role in 1 mth time... heheh... btw..do u mummies feel pain ard the uterus and pelvic area while you walk now? its bearable pain but disturbing for me :(

sVal

Thanks hwaa... Congrats to u too.

My mum told me can use rice wine n mix wif warm water to wipe body or bathe. But hair cannot wash so have apply something which smell nice n wont feel itchy (not sure wat is tt product) better than powder.

Blessed, so sorry to hear about that.

please try not to think of it or the moment now as the pregnancy hormones can really wreak havoc evn when one isn't facing a challenging time. Do be strong and keep positive, we may not understand fully wat you are facing but do try to keep those worries at bay till after the delivery of your lil princess k?

Hugs, will be praying for you. Jiayou jiayou!

Has anyone started looking for cakes supplier for the BB's first Month cake box to give to friends and relatives? Need some recommendations....

Lipinggg

PRINCE
1. Sherlee / Gleneagles (Dr. Lee Keen Whye) / end Apr
2. Autumnfall / Mount Alvernia Hospital (Dr Kang Wee) / Apr 11
3. Wenwen11 / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 13
4. Cheshire / Mount Elizabeth (Dr Kowa Nam Sing) / Apr 16
5. lyngoh1010 / Thomson Medical (Dr M. tan) / Apr 4
6. belz / Gleneagle (Dr Irene Chua) / Apr 13
7. Iceydragon81 / Gleneagles (dr tham kok fan) / Apr 2
8. rojaramani / Kandang Kerbau Hospital / Apr 27
9. Lipinggg / Kandang Kerbau Hospital / Apr 21

PRINCESS
1. Yasumi / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Adrian Woodworth) / Apr 2
2. Pigletbao / Gleneagles (Dr Quek Swee Peng) / Apr 5
3. mapleleaves80 / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr E Chua) / Apr 8
4. sVal / Mt Elizabeth (Dr Kelly Loi) / 23 Apr

TBA
Alag / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 19

Alag, can you add me as well? Yenny.leohartono@gmail.com

im rather depressed now. Last thurs my co just retrench me with immed effect after almost 6years of service. They only paid for he maternity leave plus in lieu of notice. My pregnancy n delivery was initially covered by co medical insurance but now everything gone with the wind. And we. So close to edd I can't find any job too.....
Hey blessed, so sorry to hear bout what happen, dont worry k just find a new job after labor... im also intending to resign after maternity. Find a job that appreciates u k, dont worry too much ya?

For those who have not been added yet, can add alag so she can add u... or u can add me at autumnfall07@gmail.com so I can add u in ya?

belz

yea blessed..i also plan to resign soon after maternity..no pt bothered over employers who dont appreciate you. Most impt..u must be happy.. then ur bb will be happy..:) counting down to 1 more month..so exciting!!!!

alag

You guys can add me. My name is Alessandra Lee Nutter in fb :)

Sorry I have been busy the past two days to add you guys. My Mac was hijacked by my hubby so I will do it tonight!!

Kelvin07

Hi mummies, do you all know that bird nest helps in the recovery process during pregnancy? I've a friend selling them at a very reasonable price, reason being there is no physical shop thus less overhead costs. Products are tried and tested, and does not contain any chemicals during cleaning process. Words have been spreading fast regarding this new premium brand of bird nest that they are currently selling, feel free to check them out at https://www.facebook.com/you3premiumbirdnest! Last I heard they are doing pretty well and may start opening a shop around town soon! You may also contact Kelvin at 9129 0566 for orders or enquiries, have a great day ahead!

P.S: Buying them from reputable stores are way overpriced. 1 Tael (37.5Grams) at $300+. YOU3 PREMIUM BIRD NEST is selling at less than $300 for 100Grams! Thats a whopping 60% off, it's indeed a STEAL!

Last edited:
hi mummies, after back to work, i am too tired to log on and reply to thread..

hi bless3d, sad to hear about your situation. but at least they paid you everything you deserve, so take a good break and enjoy your bonding with your child when he/she is born and you do not need to worry about work during your maternity and best thing, you can bereastfeed as long as u like :) so be positive!

MUMMYBLISS RETREAT
- a gift worth giving to yourself and the precious life growing inside you...

Pregnancy is an amazing and miraculous journey! Our bodies dedicate themselves to this amazing task whilst the person we were before conception slowly starts to step aside to make way for what is about to happen...

Sometimes we don’t have the energy to look after ourselves properly and our partners are already beginning to feel a tiny slip down the ladder of importance and may not offer as many tender loving care as we would like. We want to sleep, eat, sleep some more, be nurtured and adored with nothing expected in return.

That’s why we planned the "MummyBliss Retreat" - To create a dedicated space in time where any pregnant woman can truly be nourished and pampered. To be really able to connect to the growing baby inside and deeply relax. Essential for what lies ahead.

The retreat is perfect for any stage of pregnancy, each stage has its celebrations and challenges! You will be fed fabulously and generously, sit back and learn about antenatal knowledge that are essential, stretched gently in the Yoga classes (optional) and laid down to rest. There will be plenty of chances to talk about the journey, laugh about it and share any fears with fellow mummies and our experienced nannies. Our aim is to bring out the pregnant bloom in you, sending you off beautiful and ready for motherhood.

Retreat.jpg

alag

Pigletbao, I have added you to the group! :)

Anyone else needs to be added? I checked and it seems everyone is in!

PRINCE
1. Sherlee / Gleneagles (Dr. Lee Keen Whye) / end Apr
2. Autumnfall / Mount Alvernia Hospital (Dr Kang Wee) / Apr 11
3. Wenwen11 / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 13
4. Cheshire / Mount Elizabeth (Dr Kowa Nam Sing) / Apr 16
5. lyngoh1010 / Thomson Medical (Dr M. tan) / Apr 4
6. belz / Gleneagle (Dr Irene Chua) / Apr 13
7. Iceydragon81 / Gleneagles (dr tham kok fan) / Apr 2
8. rojaramani / Kandang Kerbau Hospital / Apr 27
9. Lipinggg / Kandang Kerbau Hospital / Apr 21
10. Tomatoning / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr. KC Yeo) / Apr 10

PRINCESS
1. Yasumi / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Adrian Woodworth) / Apr 2
2. Pigletbao / Gleneagles (Dr Quek Swee Peng) / Apr 5
3. mapleleaves80 / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr E Chua) / Apr 8
4. sVal / Mt Elizabeth (Dr Kelly Loi) / 23 Apr

TBA
Alag / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 19

Have not log in for so long... Read through all the posts.. So excited for the arrival of the little precious...

Am currently in wk 35, 5 more weeks to go (so excited~ :Dancing_tongue:) . Have any mummies felt the Braxton Hick contraction? I am having contraction on and off, with and without pain. Was so worried about premature birth. :(

blessed- take care of urself ya!!! most impt is ur hubby support now ^^ take a gd break and await for ur new born.. n you have a new role in 1 mth time... heheh... btw..do u mummies feel pain ard the uterus and pelvic area while you walk now? its bearable pain but disturbing for me :(
Hi Belz, i do feel pain around the uterus whenever i walk (even for short distance). The pain can sometime causes contraction to my tummy with back pain.
I take a cab to and fro work everyday now so that i don't have to walk the long distance to the bus-stop. My colleague advise me to walk more nearer to EDD though, because she say walking helps during delivery. Nevertheless, gynae advise me to walk lesser to prevent premature birth. *confused* :confused: