EDD April 2013..cont

Alyx

Hi all, my 7-week old's appetite has suddenly declined. he was taking about 90ml to 120ml a feed (i'm doing partial bf) but he's been taking only 60ml a feed the past 2 days. i'm a little concerned that this may affect his development. anyone with similar experience / words of wisdom to share?

Jouline

Hi Alyx. Same here. But my baby is 2 mths old. I haven't brought her to her PD yet. But from what I suspect it should have nothing to so with breastfeed or not, unsuitable bottle teats etc. It might be the phlegm that could be the root cause that causing him/ her not in the mood to swallow more milk.

aprillier

changing milk bottle teets

My 2 months 1 week old son recently seems to take long to finish his milk session. He was previously doing fine and always fast. I even had to stop in between feeds to allow him to catch his breath..Thus, I tried feeding him using a number 2 teet n he went back to his previous smooth milk session style. I read that a number 2 teet is actually meant for month 3 and above babies. I am feeding him similac RS formula milk. Should I continue to use number 2 teet or wait till 3 months???

aprillier

How about u try to apply ruyi oil at stomach before feeding Baby? It could be wind that causes Baby to feel bloated to drink milk.

aprillier

Alyx:794349 said:
Hi all, my 7-week old's appetite has suddenly declined. he was taking about 90ml to 120ml a feed (i'm doing partial bf) but he's been taking only 60ml a feed the past 2 days. i'm a little concerned that this may affect his development. anyone with similar experience / words of wisdom to share?
How about u try to apply ruyi oil at stomach before feeding Baby? It could be wind that causes Baby to feel bloated thus not wanting to drink milk.

dunkatelic

teat changing.

I change teats for my baby if I hear that she makes this sucking kissing noise that comes from sucking too hard, usually I monitor for 2 days, if he flow is too slow she will suck harder causing the sound and also longer feeding times. I was using avent, I changed to no.2 when she was 2months and no.3 just @ 12 weeks.

Everytime u change the teats, make sure you monitor how happy she's drinking or if there are LOTSA milk dripping out. Sometimes it may be that she's just playing with the teat not drinking but wanting to suck. It takes a few tries.

Can pm me if u wanna ask. Every baby develops diffierently and have different timelines and drinking habits. so always depends!

Re: changing milk bottle teets

My 2 months 1 week old son recently seems to take long to finish his milk session. He was previously doing fine and always fast. I even had to stop in between feeds to allow him to catch his breath..Thus, I tried feeding him using a number 2 teet n he went back to his previous smooth milk session style. I read that a number 2 teet is actually meant for month 3 and above babies. I am feeding him similac RS formula milk. Should I continue to use number 2 teet or wait till 3 months???
follow your baby's lead.

Ljweez

Hello all,

i would like to join this group although I know I am alittle late. Is there any Facebook or watsapp created or any group chats created?

i will greatly appreciate if someone can add me to the page/didiscussion

thank you very much

veraschng

Dear Mummies,

Am trying to introduce semi solid food to my 7th month old baby, any receipe to share? found that he dislike carrots..tried adding them to cereal but still doesnt work. anyway to make it nicer?

Lipinggg

Hi fellow mummies! Just to share a promotion code that can be used for UNLIMITED times!
Enter ZBAP1LE for 15% off for Zalora Online shopping! :Dancing_wub:No terms and condition!

piano

CARS.jpglogo fb 2.jpgbarbie.jpg

logo fb 2.jpgbarbie.jpg
Hi..

We are selling goodie bag. Please check us at our Facebook party goodie bag https://facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG and All items displayed are in stock. Free personalised tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your baby one year old party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Anddd.. Enjoy motherhood!

hui_ru_88

Hi mummies

I have 2 tins of Mamil Gold Stage 2 900g and 1 tin of Mamil Gold Stage 2 400g for sale.

Basically the expiry date for the 2 tins of Mamil Gold Stage 2 900g is 12 Dec 2014 while the expiry date for the Mamil Gold Stage 2 400g is 27 Nov 2014.

PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now.

Letting all 3 tins at $70.

Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

If you are interested, pls contact me at 8684 5660 directly.

Attachments