EDD April 2014

Vailey

Can buy this 4D combo already hahahha. I also hoping for girl! Can't wait for the gender scan.. let's anticipate together!

Vailey

My bump quite distinctive already.. maybe due to the droopy womb from the previous birth. are you intending to engage any malay massage lady?

hyanhan

My bump quite distinctive already.. maybe due to the droopy womb from the previous birth. are you intending to engage any malay massage lady?
my massage lady is a chinese, no i think she is a nonya.. lots of experience with preg mothers and can start massaging after 12 weeks. guess I will engage her again. costly but effective.. and trust her,, she even taught my mum how to cook for mi during confinement. something no every massage lady will teach. just that with her i need to be very strict on myself during confinement, 100% no shower kind..

Arya

Hi all..

tested positive yesterday but no symptom yet a bit worried because I had a bad morning sickness when preg my no.1
When should we gynae?

hyanhan

Hi all..

tested positive yesterday but no symptom yet a bit worried because I had a bad morning sickness when preg my no.1
When should we gynae?
I called my gynae last week.. they mentioned its the best to go about 6 week or after in order to see heart beat if its late boomers, den only can see sac

hyanhan

yeah, i seen gynae today, im 6 weeks n 1 day.. n can see a tiny heart beat... cant wait for it to be bigger!!

ginjean

tested positive with a cheap mustafa pregnancy test kit on monday night and tuesday morning.. can hardly believe my eyes cause its a very faint positive! tested again with clearblue and cannot believe my eyes when i saw the word "Pregnant". Got a bit worried after googling around.. faint positive could be a sign of low HCG.. finally had a BFP this morning on the cheapo mustafa pregnancy test kit. think i just crossed into 5w.. will be going to a gynae in the coming friday to confirm..super super nervous!

dear mummies, bought an ASOS dress - New look maternity longline tunic in black size 8 as shown. a little snug for me. selling it at $15, brand new, only worn to try.

i'm 1.55m 54kg. any pint sized mum interested pls pm me! thanks!New look maternity longline tunc.jpg

mskyliee

Tested many many times before I got a positive earlier this month... pretty excited for #2... went to my gynae and saw the heartbeat. Sighs.. just hope first trimester faster zoom fast for me to enjoy the pregnancy!

Panic

my massage lady is a chinese, no i think she is a nonya.. lots of experience with preg mothers and can start massaging after 12 weeks. guess I will engage her again. costly but effective.. and trust her,, she even taught my mum how to cook for mi during confinement. something no every massage lady will teach. just that with her i need to be very strict on myself during confinement, 100% no shower kind..
Hi hyanhan, may I have your massage lady's contact info as I would like to engage a Chinese massage lady? Thank you

Simplicious

Hi all MTBs..
I'm a first time MTB and I am always worrying....

Im 7w gg to be 8w and last week I felt quite bad es in the evenings and I can't eat much. In the day was still ok..
However this week I just felt better suddenly ...... Sometimes I don't feel like I'm pregnant... My boobs are not really sore, not swollen, and not much nausea...

is this normal?

Btw, I went to the gynae on Monday and heard my lil precious heartbeat.... :)

amyng76

hey mummies, i have some tickets to give away for parenting talks conducted by Heidi Murkoff, author of "What to expect when you're pregnant" at Rise and Shine Expo.

Any interested mummies, please pm me at amyng76@outlook.com

Newmom555

Hi Mummies,
I am first time mom here n very worried one....

I am preg now at 6ww. Went for gyn first appointment. (raffles WC since its near by). saw my babies heartbeat flicker in the screen..
My problem is feeling to vomit and giddy always. Already was on M/C and UL for the past two weeks. Ask gyn to give me HL as my MC ran out and Very little AL left for the year. But the gyn rejected. Can anyone recommend any solutions. Now I am forcing my self to work with no choice.....:frown:

amyng76

Hi Mummies,
I am first time mom here n very worried one....

I am preg now at 6ww. Went for gyn first appointment. (raffles WC since its near by). saw my babies heartbeat flicker in the screen..
My problem is feeling to vomit and giddy always. Already was on M/C and UL for the past two weeks. Ask gyn to give me HL as my MC ran out and Very little AL left for the year. But the gyn rejected. Can anyone recommend any solutions. Now I am forcing my self to work with no choice.....:frown:

Hi, how about unpaid leave?

crabby

Hello all! I'm currently abt 8w. Anyone gg for OSCAR scan for the next appt? Any idea how is it being done and how long it will take??

clap

Harlow all mothers, I wave a big hello~~ LOL I'm preggo again! Feeling a bit under the weather these few days... I've already forgotten what it feels like already (the small details), although the prev one wasn't all that long ago... LOL

clap

Newmom555, Don't force yourself to work. Why does gynae reject your MC? Which gynae btw, if you care to share?

All the unwell will pass in a few weeks, rest more in bed... sleep! :)
My prev pregnancy my "morning sickness" was full day sickness, everyday, and gradually it got better as the weeks passed. Finally I felt great halfway thru my 4th month.

crabby

Newmom555, Don't force yourself to work. Why does gynae reject your MC? Which gynae btw, if you care to share?

All the unwell will pass in a few weeks, rest more in bed... sleep! :)
My prev pregnancy my "morning sickness" was full day sickness, everyday, and gradually it got better as the weeks passed. Finally I felt great halfway thru my 4th month.
The gynae didn't reject to give her MC, is reject to issue her HL (hospital leave)