EDD April 2014

Babyhorse

Finally done with e detail scan, thank god everything it's good. Baby weighing 330grams at 20w1d, is it too small? And my edd remains the same, I guess it will be a small or average baby?

Simplicious

Hi babyhorse! I just did my detailed scan yest at 21 weeks.. Everything's good too and my bb boy weighs 371g. Gynae says the measurements are on track. Think we are ard the same.. :)

jwjw

Hello all mummies-to-be!

I'm @ 20 weeks plus now, EDD 12 April, going for my detailed scan tomorrow. First pregnancy and 90% a girl. Felt the foetus at around 16 weeks, just a very hardened feeling when I lie flat, usually for awhile before it shift position and soften again.. First kick was felt last week and these few days the kicks are more frequent, even in the day.. And yes, the feeling when the baby kicks is really weird, as though my intestines are twisted in me!

Just wondering, anyone signed up or going for antenatal classes? Should be delivering in MAH but was recommended to go for Mrs Wong Boh Boi's classes which is under TMC..

Babyhorse

After detail scan, do we still have anymore test or blood test to go through? Im not going for antenatal class... gonna rely on instinct and internet! Haha

Hi all mummies to be...

I'm expecting my no. 1 and doc confirmed it's 80% a girl! EDD is on 24 April. Egg cited.

Am with Dr John Chiam and looking to deliver at Mount A. How about you??
Hi Angeline and Vailey and all mummies here!

My EDD will be on 24th April as well! Vailey, it's so nice to have 1 girl, 1 boy! Can close factory already! LOL!

I'll be with Dr Ben Neo at Mount E. Cheers and welcome to us on our 2nd trimester!

Hihi second time mum, can u all share with me with your chosen delivery hospital.? How's the price and service etc
Mount Elizabeth for my first, my second will also follow suit. After deduction and all, I think my husband paid $2k to $3k. I must say the service is good. My mid wives are very experienced aunties who helped to calm me down (this is especially important for a first-timer giving birth). The anaesthetic is also very professional and quick in his job.

Mine is natural with epidural. I had a great experience with my gynae and the hospital services. Hope this helps in your queries.

:001_302:

Really really quiet here~~~

The other groups are so active and fast in their replies... Most mummies working here? Any SAHM (stay at home mum)?

I'm actually also a working mom... Hahaha! Just that I'm on leave today. My gf encouraged me to join a mummy group so as to get support from one another during my breastfeeding journey.

I breast fed my first one for 8 months. Tedious process, but I still enjoyed it though! Can't wait to do it again (which will be soon)!!!

Maybe first time mummies can share with us on your choices? Natural? Natural with epidural? Natural water birth? C-sect? Like that we will have more topics to talk and chat...

Vailey

SAHM here~ Usually out with kid and shopping with friends. Hahahha. Don't have the habit to check this thead every now and then because its so quiet!!

Breastfed my son for 1 week before I got admitted to TTSH due severe allergic reaction to the post partum medication.. so I only have 1 week of experience :( now that im expecting my 2nd, I got all my breast feeding barang ready already!!

Simplicious

Stay at home mom to be here too!! I'm expecting my first boy EDD 7/4.
I just signed up for antenatal class at amk hub starting 2/1/14 with hubby..

Vailey

Simplicious:843809 said:
Must be a luxury for you now.. Hahahah. Pregnant + with a kid is so so energy consuming!! My son seems to have endless source of energy.. Couldn't take it but to send him over to my grandma's place for sleepovers..

SAHM here~ Usually out with kid and shopping with friends. Hahahha. Don't have the habit to check this thead every now and then because its so quiet!!

Breastfed my son for 1 week before I got admitted to TTSH due severe allergic reaction to the post partum medication.. so I only have 1 week of experience :( now that im expecting my 2nd, I got all my breast feeding barang ready already!!
wow!!! You're living such a luxurious life! Tai tai life! For me, I've to work...

As for breastfeeding, now that we have support for one another, I'm sure it'll be a smooth-sailing one! Just persevere! I just love the feel of bonding with my baby!

Babyhorse

Wow 2kg gain only? Guess i juz too greedy haha eating non stop. Only pay 2 to 3k cash? I always thought mount e very expensive! Anyone know e cost for tmc two bedded natural birth with epidural? Would love to get one bedded but need to save money as im a stay at home mum to be too.

Was it the one by (shit I forgotten her name!)? Oh never mind! Anyway, I went to sign up when I was pregnant back then, but when my baby was born, I forgot everything. I should say bathing a new born baby is instilled in us mothers. But you might enjoy the class. I must admit I did learnt many things from the teacher from that class even though I have forgotten most of it. LOL!

Wow 2kg gain only? Guess i juz too greedy haha eating non stop. Only pay 2 to 3k cash? I always thought mount e very expensive! Anyone know e cost for tmc two bedded natural birth with epidural? Would love to get one bedded but need to save money as im a stay at home mum to be too.
Actually I forgotten to add in my gynae and anesthetic fees (memory failing on me). So all in all, it should be $5k-$6k cash (excluding all the consultation fees, scans and blood tests).

Eating a lot is ok. I gained about 17kg for my first pregnancy. But lost back to my pre-pregnancy weight 2 months after I gave birth. All due to breastfeeding!

Babyhorse

Ok 5 to 6k seem more reasonable for mount e haha having a baby in sg really exp haha hopefully can slim down before baby full month. I feel like a bear now!

Is breastfeeding really that tedious? Seem like its not an easy journey. I hope i can make it
Don't keep thinking of giving up and you will not! I have a bunch of great mummy friends (also known here) when I went through that process. Everyone was very supportive and we shared our experiences (none of us are selfish). Up to date, some of us even became close friends! Cos we always have outings. It was fulfilling!

Breastfeeding is tedious as you'll experience many downs (engorgements, lots of pumping, patience) and ups (the joy of bonding, oh yes! And saving on milk powder $)!