EDD April 2014

juzlee

Hi April Mummies,

Hope that everyone is doing well. I heard somewhere that there will be a babyfair in March. Anyone can confirm? SO far I see an Advertisement on MummyMarket for a babyfair in April which will be too late. I am hoping there's a sale coming up before April as I still need to get a car seat and some bits and pieces.

lalagal

Dear Mummies/Mummies to be,

Kindly take note that pre-orders for Year 2014 are now available. Kindly confirm your orders with a deposit to avoid disappointment as home made rice wine are based on made to order quantities. Customization for wine (i.e.yellow wine) also available upon request. Please call/sms for details.

For orders <5, kindly sms/call to check if I've ready stock ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <8 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >9 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives
-If interested, kindly call/sms 86091297 (faster response) or email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com to place orders

**Orders of >8 bottles of rice wine, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 1x500g of rice pulp
**Orders of <8 bottles of rice wine or red rice pulp, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge of $10 applies)

Pricing
750ml of red rice wine - $18
750ml of yellow rice wine - $18
500ml of red/yellow rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

Last edited:
Hi mummies, we are going to meet on 24 January at Real Food in the Central. Pop by to chat. Here is my contact 9863 7867. Can join on Facebook.​So that I can recognise you hopefully.

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

diorly

Any mommies keen to engage a broadly experienced and reliable confinement nanny who can do modern confinement for you? PM me!

juzlee

HI April mummies,

not long to go now! any mummies delivering in Thomson or have experience in delivering in THomson? I am enquiring about the delivery bills. The hospital sort of explained to me. But after medisave, how much cash do I have to pay, assuming natural birth.

Babyhorse

Hi mummies, Whats e weight of your baby now? Mine boy weight was 2.2kg at 32 weeks, consider big? 8 weeks to go, abit kan chiong now

germainechow

I delivered in TMC, Dr Yvonne Soong, natural birth with epidural. Everything cost about 10k. ( before Medisave ) Cash about 7+k.

Anyway, have you mummies bought your breastpumps and sterilizers ?

Save up to 40% off at Baby Online Store Singapore | Mothers for Medela breastpumps.

Lowest price in SG guaranteed, price matching policy available! Local SG set, comes with 1 year full warranty in Singapore.

Limited sets, first-come-first-serve basis. :)

Enjoy motherhood!

germainechow

I delivered in TMC, Dr Yvonne Soong, natural birth with epidural. Everything cost about 10k. ( before Medisave ) Cash about 7+k.

Anyway, have you mummies bought your breastpumps and sterilizers ?

Save up to 40% off at www.mothers.com.sg for Medela breastpumps.

Lowest price in SG guaranteed, price matching policy available! Local SG set, comes with 1 year full warranty in Singapore.

Limited sets, first-come-first-serve basis. :)

Enjoy motherhood!