EDD Dec 2010

wawa

Hihi.. I should be in dec 2010 since my friend who is slightly more than 2 weeks pregnant earlier than me edd on the 8/12. So I guess I will be having a near to xmas baby. ^^

How about you? I will be seeing my gynae on friday and by then I will have my exact edd. =)

wawa

Other than nausea, not much MS. But really dislike that feeling, sometimes just feel like going to toilet and puke it out.

I am seeing my gynae on thurs, hope everything goes well!

surin

Hello, my EDD is on Christmas day!!!! lol and my bday is on the 28/12 so am hoping that the baby will be a little late so that we can have joint bdays lol, I am now 6 weeks pregnant :)

P4nic

Hello, my EDD is on Christmas day!!!! lol and my bday is on the 28/12 so am hoping that the baby will be a little late so that we can have joint bdays lol, I am now 6 weeks pregnant :)
wow! nice day! every yr many ppl will be celebrating the birth of your child as well lolz.

mama_lai2004

Can you advise what you see during your ultrasound scan? I seems to have some issues with my pregnancy and want to understand what others can see when they are 6 weeks pregnant. Thanks.

P4nic

Can you advise what you see during your ultrasound scan? I seems to have some issues with my pregnancy and want to understand what others can see when they are 6 weeks pregnant. Thanks.
I saw a sac only when i m 4 weeks.. then i saw a bean size shape of a foetus on my 8 weeks with heartbeat. 6 weeks dunno whether can see heartbeat a not.. maybe too early.. perhaps u should go back scan again when u r 8 or 9 weeks?

mama_lai2004

I saw a sac only when i m 4 weeks.. then i saw a bean size shape of a foetus on my 8 weeks with heartbeat. 6 weeks dont know whether can see heartbeat a not.. maybe too early.. perhaps you should go back scan again when you r 8 or 9 weeks?
Just came back from gynae... I was advised that we must see heartbeat by 6 weeks 3 days. If not, pregnancy will fail. Seems like mine doesn't work out well... very sad now.

bbloelim

Just came back from gynae... I was advised that we must see heartbeat by 6 weeks 3 days. If not, pregnancy will fail. Seems like mine doesn't work out well... very sad now.
i guess you will be given another 2 weeks time for appt, to see if there's heartbeat.
i heard from some of my friends that they can only see the heartbeat on the 8 weeks.

P4nic

i guess you will be given another 2 weeks time for appt, to see if there's heartbeat.
i heard from some of my friends that they can only see the heartbeat on the 8 weeks.
ya thats what i read in books too.. although it does say maybe 6 weeks or so u can see the heartbeat but some is too early to detect.. so best is 8 weeks.. dear mama lai dun worry go and see again in 2weeks time to confirm.. i m sure u will see the heartbeat by then. Take care!

Lil_Princess

Hi all,...

Im new in this Forum, my EDD is in Jan 2011 but since the thread is not open yet i decided to join in this thread....

MeganLim

week 6 i can only see sac. My doc say that very normal. week 8 should have heartbeat . See doc this friday.

inloveforever

hello, im new here...i've been trying to look for support group to help me understand what im going through during my pregnancy.
I don't have a family here in sg and my bf doesn't want the baby so i am left alone...

hope I can find some support here..

my edd is early Dec.

thanks;

charline

Hi All

I went to see the doc for the second time today and was told my EDD is 30th Dec. Doc told me that 90% of babies are born before EDD so I should be prepared for birth between 23 to 30 Dec. I'm hoping for a Christmas baby though gynae may not be around.

Went for down syndrome blood test today as well and the scanning will be in June.

bbloelim

hello, im new here...i've been trying to look for support group to help me understand what im going through during my pregnancy.
I dont't have a family here in sg and my bf doesn't want the baby so i am left alone...

hope I can find some support here..

my edd is early Dec.

thanks;
welcome here!!! :)