Edd dec 2012

KiBin

Loopy, kibin,

Clara been trying hard as n when u wants to flip, but she only manage to turn sideways.. she sleeps on her sides too..

Mummies,
Do ur babies start teething? Now clara often put both of her hands into her mouth.. like trying to scratch the gum, gave her a teether but she'll still put one hand into her mouth..

Oh.. I've brought the blended rice.. mixed abit into her milk, she seems to like it..

Anyway kind of fruits can i give clara at this period? *4 going 5mths* coz i brought a fresh food feeder..
give her time for her to flip.. :) just make sure it's safe..

not sure if you have done this, but before you bathe her, do you also clean her mouth? you can use a piece of clean cloth just for cleaning her and put the cloth round your finger and use it to rub her tongue and gums... heard that this way, in future it would be easier to help her start brushing...

not sure what type of food you can give at 4 months.. are you visiting your pediac for injections soon? they are able to advise on the types of food..

tcmy

Kibin

Yes i do always use a cloth to clean her tongue n mouth n gums too. She loves it, n always wants to chew on my finger.. Haha.

Clara going to take her 5in1 plus hepatitis B in 2wks time.. Mmm..

My in laws keep emphasise me to let her start semi soild early so she could learn to use her tongue more. Just started trying to feed her using spoon, she nomz happily.. Just that i need more practice, coz when I'm too slow..she will make noise.. Haha.

Any mummies babies start to turn over themselves? Clara still half way but always sleep on her sides now..

ecila23

Mine can turn leh... Roll over to tummy and back to his back on bed... Just can't stop him from putting his finger in his mouth...

isabelnglc

Hi mummies,

I am new in this forum. I delivered my son is 02-12-2012. First time mum. Like to know more mummies friends of the same group age as my son.

Kindly e-mail me at isabelnglc@gmail.com

I am creating a whatsapp group chat for mummies. Strictly no promoting or selling.

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel Ng

Cherm

Hi everyone, sorry for MIA-ing for so long! I am back! Not sure if you guys remember me, but I was active for awhile here, last year. My son, Caden Nathanael was born on 19th Dec 2012. It's been a journey and I am back to share and learn together with you guys. Just caught up with some of the last few postings. Caden hates tummy time since birth and has recently flipped to his tummy and stay on with his head lifted high. But he still hates tummy time. It's almost like he always regrets flipping over, yet he keeps doing it! We also took away the pillow he was sleeping on when we moved him to his own room. I found that he could't stay on the pillow and was afraid it would somehow cover his face, so I took it away.

Hope to be active here again. Read more about my journey so far on Becoming Mummy. Catch up with you guys soon.

Angel Ang

Hi Mummies. I new to this group. Saw it only like yesterday. My bb is dec 2012 baby. Do you all have like facebook group or similar to share knowledge and information together. We can also group together for trial classes =)

hui_ru_88

I have 4 tins of Nestle Nan HA Stage 2 400g for sale.
Expiry date is 31 May 2014.
PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now
Letting go at $14 per tin OR get all 4 tins at $50.
Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

I have 8 tins of Friso Gold Stage 2 400g for sale.
Expiry date is 11 Oct 2014.
PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now
Letting go at $14 per tin OR get all 8 tins at $100.
Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

If you are interested, pls contact me directly @ 8421 5286.

Attachments

DewiRatri

Hi! I'm new here. My baby is Dec 2012 baby too. Would like to join the facebook group.
Did search on facebook and found that the group is closed group. How can i join then?

Look forward to chat with all mummies!

Hello mummies! Its been at least 9 months since i last visited this thread!
My boy hatched on 121212 :)
I believe quite a few mummies has already starting preparing for bb's first birthday?
So, where would you be holding the event, and which cater are you ordering with?
So we can have more ideas :p

piano

kitab cars.jpglogo fb 2.jpg
Hi..

We are selling goodie bag. Please check us at our Facebook party goodie bag https://facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG and All items displayed are in stock. Free personalised tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your baby one year old party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Anddd.. Enjoy motherhood!