EDD Dec 2014

Joeychen85

Gragra

Welcome to dec group .

Mzhi84

Well those doesnt wrk for me . After drink still feel giddy . My boy too.. always ask me to carry . And always pull me run around d hse.. use his toy car roll over my tummy .lol

Mistycloud

I would like to join tat group too will pm u my email shortly. Thanks anw..

Gragra

Thanks Joey. Do you guys tried to be in a flight during 1st trimester? i will be travelling soon and I feel very nauseous on a flight even not being pregnant Im scared it will be worst now that I am. Any advise what to do?

Thanks
Grace

Hi mummies
I was lucky during my time to escape bad ms.. though i do get the bloatedness and gastric discomfort which i always do anyway without preggie...

I read somewhere tt says it is also believed that ms is due to deficiency in something... maybe taking the multivit can help!! And also keeping yrself hydrated... for bad cases... doc will prescribe anti vomit med..

Jiayou mummies!!!

Gragra

Am I suppose to see the group already? coz I dont see the invite :nah: feeling a little dumb now no coffee for the past three months.

When I get back, I try on my desktop again for the invite. For the both of you. Maybe admin needs to approve first. Not sure about that.

Joeychen85

Gragra

I tking flight tml noon to korea , also feeling ms lo.. but wat i scare is bloatness instead of giddiness.. actually i tk flight to taiwan in d beginning of my pregnancy . Cos i didnt realize im pregnant , happen to have bad back pain during tat flight n travel on d road . No choice but to tk painkiller . Anw after i cme bk 2 weeks after my taiwan trip den get positive sign . Checked wif gynae , she say as long as i dun feel pain or bleeding.. its ok to travel . No worry she say .

Mistycloud

I haven get any of invitation from dec group in fb yet .

Gragra

Hi Joey,

Korea sounds nice, I have been wanting to go Korea or Taiwan never really had a chance to go. Do tell your experience and must do in Korea maybe next year will go.
I will check with my gynea my travel concerns.

Enjoy your trip and take care!

Cheers
Gra

Joeychen85

Gragra

Well , taiwan actually is a very friendly country . But now their attitude towards customer had change . Not as friendly as i kno b4.. will update u once im bk from korea . Properly i wont enjoy much in tis trip as im still suffering wif my ms . N im following my hub tgt wif his fren . They will guide d way . Lol..

Sadmummy

Dear mommies

congratulations on your pregancy.

if anyone is interested in cheap cheap (but very comfortable) preloved baby clothes, maternity clothes and preloved avent sterilizer, please pm me. I have some to let go and ready to let go cheap so that i can get back some storage space.

Joey
Enjoy yourself in Korea! maybe the weather and focus diverted.. you wont suffer so much ms..
anyway your inner bleeding okay already??
and how is your arrangement for CL?

Gragra
saw you mentioned about no coffee for past 3 mths! haha i tried to stop tea back then but i couldnt take it.. haha so i limit to 2 cups at most per day.. i read somewhere before or was it a doctor who told me.. that if you have always been taking a certain amount of coffee or tea.. it is fine if you continue thru pregnancy but not right if it is a sudden craving like before preggie.. you never take and suddenly preggie you wanna take.. then those kind better to abstain.. not sure how that works though..

Hi,

I was told to add you ladies as friend first the invite you to the group if it doesn't work. I'm trying this method out and will delete you as my friend after you're added to the group.

But so far, I can only find mzhi84 on facebook through the email she has given. Can't locate the rest...