EDD Dec 2014

mrswan

Hi all,

I dont online here often, want to create whatsapp group? If Interested, pls PM me your HP :)

Last edited:

Joeychen85

Hi mrs wan

We r same edd . Erm i have pimple too.. den my skin start to dry up , as in body . Nid to apply more cream to prevent crack . My face doesnt have rashes only back n some on my leg . Very itchy , but refuse to eat too much med to control . Mine also 2nd trimester . Currently tkin care of my son which 24 mths nw . Sahm . Very tiring .

Misty cloud i tin partly lamb might affected . As lamb is heaty food rite ? So as our body gets warmer den b4 , so + lamb might increase d heatness in our body . Mayb eat lesser will help ba .

Last edited:

Snowing

Hi all, try to drink more water.. I change my skin care to cetaphil now its been well so far.. I haven got any ms, jus getting my appetite back now in 2nd trimester.I only have 1 bad issue with my bleeding gums.. used softer brush still get bleeding every morning.

mrswan

Hi mrs wan

We r same edd . Erm i have pimple too.. den my skin start to dry up , as in body . Nid to apply more cream to prevent crack . My face doesnt have rashes only back n some on my leg . Very itchy , but refuse to eat too much med to control . Mine also 2nd trimester . Currently tkin care of my son which 24 mths nw . Sahm . Very tiring .

Misty cloud i tin partly lamb might affected . As lamb is heaty food rite ? So as our body gets warmer den b4 , so + lamb might increase d heatness in our body . Mayb eat lesser will help ba .
Wah lucky you are sahm, my girl sick and fuss the whole night, vomit too. Haiz im so tired now, somemore I need to work as secretary. yawnnnnn

mrswan

Hi all, try to drink more water.. I change my skin care to cetaphil now its been well so far.. I haven got any ms, jus getting my appetite back now in 2nd trimester.I only have 1 bad issue with my bleeding gums.. used softer brush still get bleeding every morning.
Yup I changed to cetaphil too, wahhh so good no MS, my appetite still not back even in 2nd tri now haizzz

gniy

Hi all! I'm a May 2014 mummy doing my last week of confinement now. I would like to recommend my confinement nanny Xiumei who is pretty young for a CL. She's from Malaysia and as she's young it's easier to communicate with her. She's pro-breastfeeding and she's into putting schedules as well (feeding 3 hourly instead of on demand). If you are keen to hire her, you can PM me. Just to clarify - I'm not an agent just someone who wants to share good stuff :)

Joeychen85

Mrswan

My boy also very cranky nw.. mil n mum kip say is due pregnant wif #2.. my stick more to me all d time . Nw goes toilet also hard . Must lock d door , as he nw can rch n able to open my door , sign . Every time i jus close my door wif out lock ,nw i have to lock my door . To b save lo . Lol.. dwn when he cant manage to open , he will cry out loud till i cme out from toilet .

vaidan622

Th? tru?ng noi that van phong ? Vi?t Nam chua th?c s? phát tri?n , cho dù s? lu?ng các doanh nghi?p s?n xu?t kinh doanh các m?t hÃ*ng n?i th?t ? kh?p ba mi?n không ph?i lÃ* Ã*t. T? ch?c c? ph?n n?i th?t hòa phát nh?ng nam d?u d?i cung l?m g?p gh?nh nhu nhi?u b?n d?ng hÃ*nh khác.
công ti tôi bán s?n ph?m n?i th?t hòa phát khách hÃ*ng có nhu c?u mua hÃ*ng xin phone hotline 0982 690 611 ho?c 04 33 70 72 73. Các s?n ph?m c?t kÃ*nh m?t bÃ*n c?a hoa phat r?t da d?ng v?i hon 1500 lo?i s?n ph?m chua tÃ*nh các s?n ph?m có th? tùy ch?nh theo d? ngh? khách hÃ*ng chúng tôi tin c?y s? ph?c v? ngu?i ?m t?t n?u b?n c?n c?n trang b? van phòng c?a các b?n.

Joeychen85

My boy too , wanna train him to put bk d toys after play... its killing me lo... den nw his temper more bad den my.. haix..

mrswan

hahaha depend on mood, asked her keep the toys, she ignored and dont want to move. When good mood, will follow what you said. I hope is really just terrible 2 and not her character, in family she only scared me, the rest pamper till (haiz) like a princess lo.

Joeychen85

Hi5 , same.. my boy only affraid of me.. dunno i shld b happy or nt .. as due to pregnant , its get more easily to get irritated when he ignore my words.. n hub doesnt help much.. mostly handle my boy will b only me .. so i feel tis pregnancy gets more tired den b4 . Cant even tk a gd rest , when i shld . My #1 pregnancy , my hub will help alot . But tis round , his like hack care.. doesnt care tat much like #1 pregnancy lo..

MoMoMum

I have a 2yr plus gal, I told her when I was preggy and keep telling her mummy sick, and when I vomit she will come and sayang me when I lay down to rest, all thanks to my in-laws', maid and hubby's help so I can rest when I am not working. She can be emo but all will be well when I say we will go out gai gai when mummy rest for a while. She will listen and let me rest for a while. When moments like that, I wish to kiss her all over. But when she is in her cranky mood, I will try to avoid her as she will go around and hit people, till my hubby will scold her.... haiz the joys and the pain of being preggy when you have a 2 year old :(

Joeychen85

Momo mum,

I understand hoe u feel . B cos i have a 2yo boy too . But he didnt let me rest when i say i nid to . Im a sahm , husband seldom at hme . Most of d time will b wrking. Even his off day , he will stuck to his game 24/7 . Im staying wif him n my son only . I seldom tk rest . Cos my boy refuse to let me rest peacefully , even husband help ask me to rest . He still on his game , den allow my boy to cme disturb me when im resting . Although my son affraid of me more den hub . But i still couldnt get enough rest .

mrswan

Hi5 , same.. my boy only affraid of me.. dunno i shld b happy or nt .. as due to pregnant , its get more easily to get irritated when he ignore my words.. n hub doesnt help much.. mostly handle my boy will b only me .. so i feel tis pregnancy gets more tired den b4 . Cant even tk a gd rest , when i shld . My #1 pregnancy , my hub will help alot . But tis round , his like hack care.. doesnt care tat much like #1 pregnancy lo..
My hb didnt help at all during my first pregnancy but will help abit after my girl is out. #2 pregnancy will keep disturb me to go out wkend, when I rather stay home sleep.
Asked me walk faster when you know damn well im pregnant now, idoit right!

mrswan

I have a 2yr plus gal, I told her when I was preggy and keep telling her mummy sick, and when I vomit she will come and sayang me when I lay down to rest, all thanks to my in-laws', maid and hubby's help so I can rest when I am not working. She can be emo but all will be well when I say we will go out gai gai when mummy rest for a while. She will listen and let me rest for a while. When moments like that, I wish to kiss her all over. But when she is in her cranky mood, I will try to avoid her as she will go around and hit people, till my hubby will scold her.... haiz the joys and the pain of being preggy when you have a 2 year old :(
Fully understand your situation cos my girl is same as your girl. When I vomit, will sayang me. When she bad mood, will beat ppl.

Joeychen85

Mrs wan

My hub also , even reply me say b cos im pregnant . If not he wont help on house cleaning too . although he say is joking . But i dun tin tats a joking to me . Cos he really doesnt help at all , until i quarrel wif him den he start to help alittle . Den he most of d time stuck wif his damn game . 24/7 . Even set alarm clock to do his quest . But when his son cry for milk , he will pretend he nvr hear anytin . But his alarm tone , he can hear so clearly . Damn it . I told him not to too focus on game , n care more on me n ur son can a not . I say i nid more care too , as u kno , after give birth high chance to get depression . I told b4. Den he say get means gets . Cant avoid . Let it be la . Den i was like wtf is tis ans?