EDD Dec 2014

quincy1986

sorry to interrupt this thread.
Selling 1 pack of Petpet Newborn diapers (36 pieces) at $5.
Cash term only.
Self collection at CCK MRT station.
PM me if interested.

Charlottein

AQUANATAL/ PRENATAL WATER EXERCISE – FOR NON-SWIMMERS TOO!
If you are into your 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] trimester now, it’s time to start doing some prenatal exercise like yoga or swimming. With aquanatal, you have the best of both worlds. Some other benefits:

Feeling of weightlessness.

Discreet while you move your pelvis and hips,
Learn breathing and deep relaxation.
Strengthen your body and empower yourself for childbirth
I am an Aquanatal teacher in training, looking for students to conduct some free trials. If you are not pregnant, but do know of friends who are and willing to travel here, please help to forward this message.

Pls pm me.

jiahuizz

Hi mummies! I have been missing in action for awhile. Finally I have resigned from my job. It's really tough to juggle work and pregnancy together. Kudos to all the mummy who is pulling it through!

In 19 weeks now, baby had been sooo active inside me. And there's no better feeling in this world than feeling his kicks :shyxxx:

Gone are the morning sickness, and now its replaced by really bad backaches that keeps me awake all night long.

Any mummies have remedies for backaches?

Snowing

Hi all jus to update .. went for 16wks scan and doc can see its a boy.. wondering how acurate it would be.. Jiahuizz.. I dont have any backaches yet.. but I am taking walks each day and sitting up straight for 10 15 mins daily.. mayb my stomach is still small to feel backache..

Hi mummies! I have been missing in action for awhile. Finally I have resigned from my job. It's really tough to juggle work and pregnancy together. Kudos to all the mummy who is pulling it through!

In 19 weeks now, baby had been sooo active inside me. And there's no better feeling in this world than feeling his kicks :shyxxx:

Gone are the morning sickness, and now its replaced by really bad backaches that keeps me awake all night long.

Any mummies have remedies for backaches?
Prenatal massage and sleeping with the dream genie helps!

Snowing

Hi anyone went for week 18-22 fetal full assessment check? I am wondering if I go on week 18 would it b too early or baby still small.
Cause week 20 is national day and I cant book any weekend appointment so have to walk in.
So I m left with week 18 and week 19 to walk in.. am kiasu, so tot of going week 18 to queue if cant get at least can try week 19 queue again.

Snowing

Hi joeychen85. The full assessment fetal check is to check the organs, gender and and baby's growth or abnormalities. Because if its too small the oragns might not b fully develop but if its too big then it might b hard to scan. :)
Anyway i went ahead with 18 weeks plus.. baby size and growth is normal and healthy.

By the way anyone here have gone thur natral birth w/o epidural?

Joeychen85

So it jus similar to detail scan ? Gd to hear tat every tin is fine . I did my detail on 30th . N every tin goes smooth n fine . N i get bk my ogtt report tat i doesnt had gestational diabetes . But my gynse insist tat i shld get another round of ogtt to double cfm . As i have previous history during #1 pregnancy . So no choice to tk another round on sep . Pray hard tat i cfm dun have diabetes . Cos when needed to tk tis test , make me feel so stress .

Snowing

Hi joeychen, my frene also git a scared when the doc says sugar level high.. after that put her on glucose test. Then results are ok..
Probably dont drink any sweet drinks bfore u go any appointment.. haha wish u goood luck!

Joeychen85

Thanks snow for d advise . Yes , i still doing diet control . Not to overtk any of sugar related food or drinks . And ever seen my #1 pregnancy till nw . I still under diet control by myself , although i gt no diabetes after give birth . So i believe tis helps me too .

DiceWee

Hi,

If you're looking for a confinement lady. You can try my mom, she works as a confinement lady for the past 10-20 years in Malaysia & Singapore. I gave birth on 2012 & 2013. my sister gave birth on 2012 as well. She helped us a lot & the way she handle baby is very very good. I swear i can never be like her. Baby so fragile & i am lucky my mom is very experience. She can cook well too for your confinement food.

She always visit me in Singapore to see my boy & gal. So if you wanna meet her you can do so on next month. I can arrange the meet up, at least you can see.talk to her before you confirm a nanny. By the way my mom is a very open minded auntie, haha she is 59 years old. Very knowledgable to all the confinement things.

You can sms/whatsapp me at 98160846. Or email eurywee@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Eury Wee

sept2980

Hi mummies who are keen to save on milk powders.. please whats app 91290316.. savings for all for major brands from stage 1 onwards.

sg source

Snowing

Hi all.. its getting hard to sleep for me.. haha.. baby's movement.. hunger at night.
☺ but still enjoying the process..

Cheers to all dec babies and mummy..

bluelit3

Preloved maternity wear for sale. Most from Spring Maternity and wore less than 5 times. Free gift with purchase. PM for more details and pricing

Attachments