EDD Dec 2015

missyqiqi

Can't find any thread on this! Just tested my kit and I'm pregnant!! This is my 3rd baby and I'm so happy!! :D

ling0113

congrats @ling0113! is this your 1st pregnancy?
Hi Qiqi, this should be 2nd baby if everything goes well, but my 4th pregnancy. Had 2 miscarriage late last year.
Just came back from 2nd blood work. All goes well. Hcg 33000over for 5+5.

cutepanda

I just tested positive last week! and this is my first BB! having my doc visit this sat, praying that all goes well!

Missyyy

Hi mummies!
just tested positive on both Friday and today again to confirm haha.
this is my second baby :)

sunnykitty

Gynae said edd should be early dec. wasnt planning on a sg50 baby but it just happened !! Hahaha. Were you all? I'm quite worried and wonder how mummies with two kids and above handle ?

Kimjames

Hello everyone!! I'm kim! After feeling not too well the last few days , did a test and found out I'm pregnant!! This is will be my number 2, my son is 2 years old!! Starting to panic , how to manage 2 kids!!

sunnykitty

Hello Kim! I have the same problem too! My boy is 2 right now. Some tips I read online, if u have to make changes U have to do it asap. Don't wait till baby is out or else our number 1 will feel like they are being banished. But I am still very worried too.. :( my boy doesn't treat younger babies well.

Kimjames

My boy is super sticky, always wants me to carry him, and won't let anyone one else carry.. I feel so bad now that I have to keep telling him mummy can't carry him.. He just started play school last week, so I usually carry him in my toddler carrier to and fro school on the bus and to walk home...do you all think it's still safe to do so? To bring him and a stroller on a bus is Soo much more trouble I think.. Sigh...

ej2911

Hi all! just confirmed my pregnancy 2 days ago. M on my 7 weeks And a first time mom. really clueless on what to do next and who to approach, which hospital to go. I called kkh to make appt with dr suzanna but her earliest date is 27jul! By then, m 20+ weeks already. How do u all go about finding a suitable gynae? do u do gynae hopping for first few checkups before settling on the final one?

sunnykitty

Hi ej2911 congrats! But I think it's best to find another gynae. 20+ weeks .. It's already the 2nd trimester by then.. My gynae is from Thomson medical , A L lim. Our mind was set upon first visit. Hmm most importantly you have to be very comfortable visitng the gynae and letting him/her to check your body. If you get what I mean. Haha..

mrsk

hi all! this is my first pregnancy after years of trying. I'm more nervous/scared than excited as this is first tri. hope to learn and get as much advice and support here. congrats to all!

ej2911

Hi ej2911 congrats! But I think it's best to find another gynae. 20+ weeks .. It's already the 2nd trimester by then.. My gynae is from Thomson medical , A L lim. Our mind was set upon first visit. Hmm most importantly you have to be very comfortable visitng the gynae and letting him/her to check your body. If you get what I mean. Haha..
Hi sunnykitty thanks! Was suddenly so stressed over the gynae that i broke down suddenly..haha..silly me..anw, there is no preference of gynae as all the preferred one is not available. Hence we thot we r goin to give kk a call and asked for the earliest gynae that can fix an appt..if we r nt comfortable with that gynae, we can change to another one right? But does that mean we need to start checkup all over again? Can continue where we left?

sunnykitty

Haha yes. The hormones all went crazy already. If I'm not wrong the checkups at kkh doesn't appoint to you to the same gynae everytime. Think have to check with those who went kkh. Sorry I'm not too sure about this .

mrsk

hi I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but for non-first time mothers would you have any gynaes to recommend? thanks!